• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

April Meeting - Getting Excited!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
It's been a long time since I've seen all my CCA friends! It will be good to get back together this weekend!

Don't forget to get your items registered for the auction. There are already some good lots listed!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'm pretty excited as well. Been pretty busy with Margaret and Maria the last month and completely stoked to see everyone!

Really really looking forward to Charles' talk as well!

zackcrack00

Members
This is going to be the best meeting I've attended! I cant wait to meet Mr. Clapsaddle ad ask him a million livebearer questions! It's going to be so cool! I'll have to reread his TFH columns to brush up on my knowledge!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Im super excited! It feels like we havnt had a meeting in so long even though it's only been a month and a half.

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I am so excited to see everyone and hear the talk. I have recently gotten back into keeping livebearers again so I'm looking forward to it.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I really wish I could be there. I too am getting interested in wild type livebearers. Fortunately, Tony is helping me to partake in the gb.