• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another great meeting

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I had allot of fun this time and I learned quite a bit. For example, when someone wins something in the auction, they get to keep it lol.
Both talks where good and pretty informative. And like every other meeting I came home with more fish than I thought I would :D

And the hammerhead catfish turned out to be Ageneiosus Astronasus.

I very much enjoyed the talk. I think the sunfish are a bit too hard to keep for me (live food!!!) but those little bitty sunfish are tempting!

Sonny Disposition

Frank's strain of black bandeds will take my home made fish food, but the fry will eventually take decapsulated brine shrimp eggs (although not the dried variety.)

The larger, Lepomis species can be trained to soaked cichlid pellets. Again, though, their fry will need newly hatched brine shrimp as soon as they hatch.

I very much enjoyed the talk. I think the sunfish are a bit too hard to keep for me (live food!!!) but those little bitty sunfish are tempting!

Sonny Disposition

Thank you again for having me. And thanks to Tony, George Cowan, and Marge for inviting me to the pre and post meeting brainstorming sessions at Stained Glass Pub. I had a really great time, and it was nice to have such a good audience that was interested in what I had to say.