• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cichlid Club of York Address

Jay

CCA Members
There was an error in the original address I put out for the Cichlid Club of York. The correct address is 3844 Kings Lane, Dover, PA. The first meeting is this Saturday 1/12/2013 at 12:00 noon. Directions are available on my web site on the club meetings page accessible from the list at the bottom of my home page. Any one coming to this meeting can order fish from me and pick and have them deliver to this meeting. When you check out on my web site, use the local pick up option (not the Local Pick Up CCA option) and send me a note that this order is to be delivered to the Cichlid Club of York. I will have a table at this meeting and will have one at most Cichlid Club of York meetings. I plan to bring some extras at a one day discounted rate to be sold from the table.
Reminder: I can not get to the CCA meeting this month because I am speaking for the ACLC. I plan to come to the CCA in February, weather permitting. I expect the cichlid club of York to switch its meetings to either the first or last Saturday of the month so there is no conflict with the CCA meetings. The first meeting was pushed back to the second week because the CCA was meeting a week late and it gave Scott more time to get things together for the new club.
Thank you for your continued support.

Jay