• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

180G with Entire setup and over 40 African Cichlids for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin911

Members
This is really tempting on the setup. Price is awesome..

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cbaker

Members
It's so funny how you guys are telling me how much you'll pay for your tanks. With no pics and not that I care to know. This 180 is a nice show tank which I think is a great deal. We are all in the hobby and know how costly these can be for lights, filters, stand and especially if it comes with a canopy. At this price I think this is a steal.

This is the most accurate pricing guide I have come across(I posted it on my local cl yesterday) and I think your price is fair. That being said I picked up another 125 today for fifty bucks (off cl). Maybe they missed the post! Also it looks like the pic has a cocpadichromis mloto species do you know what it was sold to you as? (The one with the white blaze). How much would you like for it?

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

kevin911

Members
It's definitely a steal, if I didn't live in DC and already own 5 tanks, I would definitely pick this up. Just a thought, but because of the custom design it may not appeal to a lot of people..but at the current price it doesn't matter. IMO I would change it to more of a neutral color (oak/wood) and then mark it at $1k. I have many friends that have payed such price and more for something much worst, so I'm sure there are people that would pay a price in the range you are "were" looking for..

Cbaker

Members
The oak wood is nice too. I have a 90 and a 72 bowfront in oak. I still think it would look nice if someone wants to match it with black furniture. Like a nice black leather couch in the basement. Lol

Cbaker

Members
That's cheap. Was that only the tank? Was it in good shape or scratched up? I can't recall the name of that one but its a cool fish they get big I heard. Not sure how big though.

I believe its copadichromis mloto fireline. Yes it was just the tank once I removed the layers of filth it was in pretty good shape no scratches not as good as yours though

Cbaker

Members
Oh thanks for letting me know. Yea, for that price you will definately have to put some work into it. Anyhow, that still was a great deal.

Its my new project any tank I buy over 75g always gets resealed. As a renter on the second floor blow outs or leaks aren't really an option! I nave over 400 gallons of tanks I hope my floor can support one more. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it will go soon by me a tank like that would be listed on cl for 2000+ however it would be listed for months and months

Cbaker

Members
Thanks to everyone who viewed, shared their comments/ suggestions and let me know how much they paid for their 180G tanks. The tank was sold today along with all the fish and i'm sure went to a good home.

Thanks Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.