• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

180G with Entire setup and over 40 African Cichlids for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbaker

Members
Selling a 180g tank with full setup. This deal includes: two 405 fuval canister filters, rocks, cichlids sand, drift wood, heaters, powerhead and best of all, all the fish. Selling the entire setup together. $1000 for everthing. A deal like this cannot be found anywhere. See the pics below.

Please send me a Pm to arrange pick up.

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg

Cbaker

Members
I was adding how much was put into the tank and Even at $1000 its way less than what was put into it. However, i'll do $800 firm for everything. This is a lost but I just want these fish and tank to go to a good home that will take care of it as i have or even better.

Thai

Members
Worth 350-450 tops round here, used tanks pop up on cl far too often and are usually even cheaper. I've seen 180s go for under 300 and sometimes under 200.

Good luck with your sale but I feel you should reevaluate your pricing.

I paid 600 for my 265...

Last edited:

Cbaker

Members
This is not just for the tank. It comes with all the fish ( over 40), canister filters, rocks, sand heaters, lights. Add all that up and let me know honestly how much you think it's worth.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ading522

Members
Thought CCA members get it discounted. How come your craigslist ad is $200 below your posting price here?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
If you are serious about selling the tank, then you should move the fish out first. Most people want to buy a big tank to put their fish in, not buy a big tank that already has your fish in it. The fish, in my mind, detract from the deal, not add to it.

In any case, just for your reference, I bought my 180, including stand, light, sump, and pump, for $450.

Ading522

Members
If you are serious about selling the tank, then you should move the fish out first. Most people want to buy a big tank to put their fish in, not buy a big tank that already has your fish in it. The fish, in my mind, detract from the deal, not add to it.

In any case, just for your reference, I bought my 180, including stand, light, sump, and pump, for $450.

Was your 180 acrylic? In any case .I bought my 180 acrylic for $400.. There's a glass 180 RR on sale now for 300..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I bought my 120 complete set including a 48 inch lite strip that cost the guy $180, to huge hob filters, decorations, gravel, 2 powerheads, a 5 inch wc male festae, and a 14 inch silver aro that was listed for 200 on a craigslist, good quality stang, heater and glass tops for $500.

Cbaker

Members
Jon Thanks. i'll take your advice and sell the fish seperate. Once all the fish are gone i'll sell the tank with the entire setup. Fliters, lights, sand, heaters, and rocks. Also will throw in any extra stuff that goes with the tank such as hose, food ect...

group of venustus 1 male 5" and 3 females 3.5" = $30 for the group
Red shoulder male 4+" = $15
Pair of Sunshine peacocks 3.5" = $20
Yellow Labs 3.5" = #10 each
Electric blue males 4" = $15 each
Tropheus moorii 3.5" = $10 each 6 available
male OB's 3.5" = $10 each 2 available
bumble bee =3-4" $10 each 4 available
Jack dempseys 3.5"= $10 each 3 available
Pink convicts 3.5" =$5 each 6 available
Black convicts 3.5" =$5 each 3 available.
Red Zebra 4" = $10

There are a few more that i cant recall the names of. These prices already include the CCA deal.

Thanks.

Last edited:

daninmd

Members

completely agree, especially since it appears to be an odd assortment of fish. bunch of different mbuna, haps, peacocks, etc.

sell all the fish first. then list the tank for a reasonable price and it will sell

kevin911

Members
I payed $800 for 175g bowfront just tank, stand and canopy and $500 for 120 half circle acrylic setup, I think condition matters and in this case this setup is quite nice.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

daninmd

Members
I payed $800 for 175g bowfront just tank, stand and canopy and $500 for 120 half circle acrylic setup, I think condition matters and in this case this setup is quite nice.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

well this setup has a very unique look, its not a typical black or wood setup. the look/style is going to limit the amount of people interested which doesn't help with price. no way my wife would let me bring that home, it doesn't fit in with other furniture in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.