• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aqua Mania Update

Jay

CCA Members
I will be at the event on Sunday only. I will be in the vendor room and I can bring fish to you to be picked up on Sunday between 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. I also will be bringing a sampling of some of my stock that will be sale at my table. To order for this event in advance, go to my website and place your order. Choose Local Pick UP CCA and either pay by Pay Pal or in cash at the time of pick up. If you order less than $25 please pay cash on pick up. As of March 1, 2012, I am charging a $2.00 handling fee for pay pal orders under $25.
There will be some additional fish added to my site between mid-week and Friday. They are currently listed on my expected list page.

I will try to post a list of the fish I hope to bring with me on Sunday by Friday this week. I will be closing at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday March 9 to prepare for this event. I hope to get my entire listed packed before 9:30 a.m., in order to give myself 2 hours to get there and set up by 11:30 a.m. Hopefully there will be no traffic issues.

I have been getting some pre-orders already. Evey one is appreciated.
Hope to see a good turn out at the event and to sell most if not all of the fish I bring for my table.

The CCY (Cichlid Club of York) will be sharing my table with me. There will be information about this club which just started in January of 2013, and already has 84 members. They are fill a much needed void in the York Area and are a blessing for me. My local sales have grown almost 2X since this club was started.

Jay