• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AquaMania 2 (The Big Fish Deal) T-Shirt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Final T-Shirt Design is complete: This original illustration by Sam Garcia, Jr. and CCA member Jill on the front and the MFK logo on the back!

How do you get one? They're FREE for all registered AquaMania 2 (The Big Fish Deal) attendees (thanks Li and MFK)!

If there are any remaining, pick one up at the Sunday Marketplace (Sunday, March 2) - proceeds to support conservation!

Register today here: www.capitalcichlids.org/aquamania

T-Shirt Image_bBlackWhite(1).jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Yes...although limited numbers of small sizes :)

Have your kids entered the Give a Kid a Tank Contest? There are spots still available...

Matt

ohhhh looks really good.
Do under 12 kids coming with registered parents get one too?

frankoq

Members
Yes...although limited numbers of small sizes :)

Have your kids entered the Give a Kid a Tank Contest? There are spots still available...

Matt

Fantastic!
I doubt I will be able to bring kids on Saturday. They are busy on other activities. We will all be there on Sunday. I might stop by early on saturday just to get the t-shirts. :)

lkelly

Members
You guys were nice enough to give my 9 year old a shirt last year. I thought that was great (he did too). Of course it's a little big on him, but he still wanted to wear it.

<applause>

dogofwar

CCA Members
He's gonna be in the Give a Kid a Tank as well, correct?

Matt

You guys were nice enough to give my 9 year old a shirt last year. I thought that was great (he did too). Of course it's a little big on him, but he still wanted to wear it.

<applause>