• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Group Buy for The Wet Spot Tropical Fish

frabro

Members
Fish Order

Having trouble PM'ing message.

Please order me the following:

Five Banded BarbPuntius pentazona
Five Banded BarbPuntius pentazonaFive Banded BarbPuntius pentazona
10 five banded barbs

10 purple harlequin rasbora

Thank you.
Frank Brown

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Final call for any last minute orders. I'll send everyone their order details later today, and payment will be required by tomorrow.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Having trouble PM'ing message.

Please order me the following:

Five Banded BarbPuntius pentazona
Five Banded BarbPuntius pentazonaFive Banded BarbPuntius pentazona
10 five banded barbs

10 purple harlequin rasbora

Thank you.
Frank Brown
I somehow missed this yesterday. I will call and see if it can be added to the order. Are you registered for Aquamania?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
All orders placed yesterday have been received and confirmed. Individual PM's have been sent to each person regarding their payments. Please let me know if you have any questions.

captmicha

Members
I was confused (what else is new) and thought I was supposed to submit my order directly to Wetspot! I was waiting for a response from them.

Is it still possible to get my order in? I wanted Botia Striata x3,
Trichopsis pumila x6.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I was confused (what else is new) and thought I was supposed to submit my order directly to Wetspot! I was waiting for a response from them.

Is it still possible to get my order in? I wanted Botia Striata x3,
Trichopsis pumila x6.
I'll call the order in and PM you once I hear from him. I'll PM you with payment details once I have the information.

To everyone who has ordered, please disregard the shipping total I sent, I'll need to recalculate them and update everyone's total.

captmicha

Members
I'm so sorry for the trouble! I know it's a PITA. I really appreciate you accommodating my request. I owe you one.