• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Happy B'Day, Pat!

fischfan13

Banned
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!!

party-smiley-049.gif
party-smiley-049.gif
party-smiley-049.gif
party-smiley-049.gif
party-smiley-049.gif

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:
2igylfo.jpg
:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:
:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:.:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:.:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:
:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:.:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:.:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

Last edited:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
thanks guys.

I do get paid because I am at work. lol

My dinner plans are probably left overs.

As long as its better than yesterday I will be happy.

My youngest son rolled his Truck over in the middle of the night Tuesday so I spent yesterday working on fun things like picking him up and checking out the truck, emptying it and talking insurance.
Fun way to loose a vacation day at work. lol
Not a scratch on him though so that was GREAT.

Tomorrow is Traceys birthday so maybe we will do dinner then.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Geeze Pat. Sorry about your son's accident. Luckily he is ok. Trucks can be replaced.

But that is cool... you and the wife with back-to-back birthdays. :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Geeze Pat. Sorry about your son's accident. Luckily he is ok. Trucks can be replaced.

But that is cool... you and the wife with back-to-back birthdays. :)

LOL
It's the only way I remember.
Its like my anniversary. Would never remember if I did not get married on 05/06/78.