• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Super Red BN

Gyarados

Members
Does anyone have any extra Super Red BN Plecos to spare? Only looking for 2-3. Not sure who ended up with them but I remember Festaedan had a bunch and sold them. Someone else was breeding them last year as well (should have snagged a few then).

If you have extra and are in the Baltimore area I can grab them whenever, if your in DC/VA maybe maybe we wait for the club meeting? Thanks.

Gyarados

Members
Does anyone have any extra Super Red BN Plecos to spare? Only looking for 2-3. Not sure who ended up with them but I remember Festaedan had a bunch and sold them. Someone else was breeding them last year as well (should have snagged a few then).

If you have extra and are in the Baltimore area I can grab them whenever, if your in DC/VA maybe maybe we wait for the club meeting? Thanks.

And by "spare" I mean purchase of course.

verbal

CCA Members
Check with Lucas(Forrester). He has been breeding them for a while. My pair does not seem to want to cooperate recently.

Beeman

Members
Hey Todd. Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I am also interested in picking up a few super-red juvies. I understand that you may be breeding synos? I'm after a few dwarf petricolas as well. Many thanks. Barry

toddnbecka

Members
I haven't bred the Syno's (successfully anyway) but I do have a group of lucipinnis adults available. I'm moving out several tanks to make space for reptile enclosures. Also have some cichlids available, several eheim canister filters, fluval 304, hard to say what else at the moment.

Forester

Members
I have lots of them at different sizes. Im in Silver Spring if you want to just stop by and pick some up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App