• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB 90 gal Tank only

Hicgup

Members
Some people are saying that Petco's $1.00 per gallon sale for tanks is getting ready to come back. You might want to check into it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

No offense to this poster trying to be kindly, but back when I was considering selling my 400 gallon tank for $1,600. someone suggested it was only worth $400 because that was what Petco sold their tanks for $1 a gallon. I told the guy in that case buy me three and I'll pay you cash on delivery.
:wacko:

Glad you got your tank! :D

BroJul

Members
I'm a newbie to the hobby. I ran out and bought two 55 gallons from petco in January. Plan was to use them as a show tank until I setup my 120 gallon. Then build a fish room in the basement with drilled holes for easy water changes etc. Once I got home I noticed the 'no drilling tempered glass sticker'. I can't complain I have (2) 55 gallons for 110. I couldn't find used ones for that price off craigslist. Just wish I could still them if I ever wanted to. Does anyone know if any of the $1.00/gallon sales at the local stores ever include plated glass tanks?

Localzoo

Board of Directors
You can drill through tempered glass it all depends on speed and lubricant used to keep the glass cool as amount if pressure and type if bit...
I learnt all these things the hard way there are a few guys who don't bat an eyelash at it. I still don't get it perfect