• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Reineckii (plant)

Jt731

Members
Was doing some lawnwork on my heavily planted 20 gallon long and now have some major trimmings/entire plants of my reineckii in a temporary holding tank and nowhere really to plant them.

So, I have a goodsized ziplock bag of this available to anyone willing to come get them (I live in Kingstowne Alexandria). I just got a plant order in so I can mail them to you if you are willing to pay postage, but that's all I would ask, otherwise they are free to a good home.

I absolutely guarantee that there is algae and snails in my tank.

Send me a pm if you are interested, I can let you know my address and we can arrange a pickup or make arrangements if you want them mailed

reineckii.jpg

Jt731

Members
This batch gone, will let you all know when I have more (And go at the jungle of water wisteria in the other tank)

Jt731

Members
I now have more. And some water wisteria as well. If you are in the dc area I can stick it in the mail and you'll have it tomorrow