• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

IT'S BACK!!!!! CCAFFL Season 2

mrkillie

Members
I have just finished setting up the Fantasy Football league. Hopefully, everyone that played last year will automatically receive an invitation to this year's league. If you didn't supply your e-mail last year, then you won't get a private invite. I will wait until August 1st to allow those who participated last year to join, at that time I will open it up to everyone. There will be at least 2 more teams available for new comers. I don't want to go bigger than 12 teams. If there is enough interest, I will start a second league identical to the first.

I made some changes to the league. More bonuses, one more flex position to play, 2 more bench slots. Same playoff format. The draft will again be on Labor Day, at 8:30 pm.

Anyone who played last year-let me know that you received your invitation to join. If not, I'll have to figure out what I did (or didn't) do.

Joel

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Joel, got my invitation and got registered. Thanks for heading this thing up again this year. I wouldn't mind playing in the second league also if you need more teams to round out the league, it'd be great if it would fill up with newcomers but if it doesn't count me in there too.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I wasn't in it last year, but wouldn't mind doing it this year if there's space. :)

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
This is a great activity, don't miss the chance!!! ;)

looks like I've already gotten a break, the predators aren't in my division!!!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Looking forward to it Joel! Last year I almost won it ALL!!!!! This year I'm going to kick your butt. LOL! :))

Anyways, thanx for setting it up.

I'm sure some of you will agree that we had a Great time playing Fantasy Football here on the CCA last year. It was Awesome.

RM

mrkillie

Members
can you post another link i'm a donkey today.....

I haven't posted any links. An automatic e-mail was sent to those who were in it last year. I will post the link on August 1st after those people that were in last year have had enough of a chance to get in. At that time it will be first come, first serve.

Joel

minifoot77

Members
i dug up the link from last year and then read the part about opening it up to the rest of us sorry and gee thanks mike ! :)

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

DonkeyFish

Members
Looking forward to it Joel! Last year I almost won it ALL!!!!! This year I'm going to kick your butt. LOL! :))

Oh PUHLEEZ Richardo. Only butt you should be worrying about getting kicked is your own. By me. :p

It is ON.

Again.

I'm bringin' it for real this year. Last year I was just learning. Be afraid, boys. :)