• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Breaking Down Tank

Quicklynx

Members
I plan to break down my tank once all the fish are removed.

The livestock I'd like to relocate are...

5x Parrot Cichlids. They are all 4"+. Beautiful Colors. One is almost a red.

I'd like $50 for the group. $15 each otherwise.

1x Hericthys Carpintis about 2". S/he is one of my leftover offspring. - $1

1x Clown Loach 4" - $20

1x Angelicus Loach 3" - $10

1x Sailfin Pleco 12" - $40

1x Geophagus Brasiliensis 6" - $25

Once the livestock is gone I'll have a 72 Gallon Bowfront, with Glass tops, and black wooden stand with magnetic doors available.

48" Solarmax T5 High Output Dual Bulbs with Night LED Strip Lighting

1x 30 Gallon

2x 10 Gallon

1x HOG1x - UAS Upflow Algae Scrubber - Hang On Glass - Xtra LEDs - 1 cube per day

A bunch of other random stuff like water heaters, hang on filters, hang on overflow, sump pump, Blue Hamburg Mattenfilter, etc..

I can get pics upon request.

Thanks

Quicklynx

Members
You Quiting?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Yea, I'm working into the Airline Business and I'm sometimes gone for over a week.

I can't meticulously maintain it anymore and it's not fair to my Wife to throw more on her. She is already taking care of the Cat and Dog. It's a French Bulldog and they are very high maintenance.

Also, if anyone is familiar with the Airline Industry, Pilots starting out usually end up on food stamps. I've prepared for many years with savings to try and negate this from ever happening, but living a frugal lifestyle for awhile until i feel established is probably best.

Unfortunately, the tank is one of my many on my long list of sacrifices. I held it off the longest of most, but even a couple hundred bucks worth of power back a year may come in handy down the road if I get furloughed.

The GTO is up for sale as well, or willing to do a partial trade for a bike. I may even invest in something like a Ninja 250 that gets 80mpg. At least I can have some fun with that while traveling to KIAD, KDCA, and KBWI.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Yea, I'm working into the Airline Business and I'm sometimes gone for over a week.

I can't meticulously maintain it anymore and it's not fair to my Wife to throw more on her. She is already taking care of the Cat and Dog. It's a French Bulldog and they are very high maintenance.

Also, if anyone is familiar with the Airline Industry, Pilots starting out usually end up on food stamps. I've prepared for many years with savings to try and negate this from ever happening, but living a frugal lifestyle for awhile until i feel established is probably best.

Unfortunately, the tank is one of my many on my long list of sacrifices. I held it off the longest of most, but even a couple hundred bucks worth of power back a year may come in handy down the road if I get furloughed.

The GTO is up for sale as well, or willing to do a partial trade for a bike. I may even invest in something like a Ninja 250 that gets 80mpg. At least I can have some fun with that while traveling to KIAD, KDCA, and KBWI.

Nice. Well your following your dream.
From chemist to pilot...that's cool

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app