• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The ORIGINAL CCAFFL Week 2

mrkillie

Members
The ORIGINAL CCAFFL Week 1
Sorry for the delay in the weekly update...I've been away on business all week. Once again Rockville Road Rage was involved in the closest game of the week, and once again they fell short. This time the Rage was attempting the comeback, but the G-men knelt down at the end of the game, thwarting the effort. The Rage is 0-2, losing by a combined total of 2.15 points.

Could we have reached parity? 8 teams are 1-1- only HowYOUDoin'? and Super Red Emperors are 2-0, with theOtherRedheadGirl joining the Rage at 0-2 - don't expect either of those teams to go winless folks.

For now, here's the standings after week 2 (overall league seed in parentheses):

Division 1

(1) HowYOUDoin?.................... 2-0-0
(3) Super Red Emperor's ..........2-0-0
(4) Predators.............................1-1-0
(6) Love Canal Mutants........... 1-1-0
(11) Rockville Road Rage ..........0-2-0
(12) TheOtherRedheadGirl .......0-2-0

Division 2

(2) SOMD Blue Crabs ..............1-1-0
(5) Cheatin' B@st@rds........... 1-1-0
(7) Maryland Steel Beast .......1-1-0
(8) DHusk Destroyers............. 1-1-0
(9) Big Boys ............................1-1-0
(10) Prancing Peacocks...........1-1-0

Last edited:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Richard, you're going down...and down hard!:smashfreakB:

We shall see my beloved Dolphin lover...HA!

Wouldn't it be a shame if my team kicks your butt without my QB Michael Vick and without my TE Hernandez! Then I'll be able to yell at the top of my lungs....
HowYOUdoing!":eek::lol::lol::lol:

Can we stay on topic?

You're a trip Mikey! Actually, I should be ranked 2nd because my record is undefeated and my points against and for are better than Blue Crabs, but Joel says that Prince leads his division and that's why the ranking is different.

It's all good:! Ya know whatta Mean Vern!