• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTS/WTT Africans

olzkool

Members
I have a group of 4 (1m and 3f) of marmalade cats (Fuelleborni) 3 I just purchased from hot for $12 each those 3 are 2-3". 1 of them is my proven female over 3" that looks absolutely awesome. Ill take $30 for the group.

I have a group of 4 Williamsi north blue lip. All are over 3", fat, and growing fast. Ill take $30 for those as well.

I also have 1 female Rusty from Jeff's stock, and 2 females that I am not sure of species but came from either Daves or Billy at Cichlid express that were in my all male tank and turned out to be females. 1 is holding ATM. I also have approximately 25 fry. Some rusty, some hybrid. Take all of the above for $30

Pick up only in Essex

Trades considered for any male mbuna or hap/peacock that I do not have or an interesting pleco.

Ballen0351

Members
I'll take the marmalade cats I'm out of town until the 20th. if they are still available then I'll take them. oh and thanks for the rocks the other day.

olzkool

Members
Sorry no pics in the cats. I can try to take some tonight.
Ben if they are still here by then they are yours but if someone else wants them sooner I have to let them go as I need the space.

Will I have had those since they were little guys. They are in the tank with the albino fryeri

olzkool

Members
Bump,
Decided to just keep the cats for now. Williamsi's and others still available. Now the fry count is over 30