• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fantasy beatings

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
So we're coming up on the last week of the regular season for fantasy football and yet there is still no trash talking going on. I thought that was an integral part of fantasy football, so I'll try ot poke the fire and start with a little recap of the last few weeks.

During the last 5 weeks I managed to move from 6th place to 2nd place by winning 4 of my 5 matchups. The wins were not just wins but blowouts.

Week 8: 29 points over DHusk's Destroyers (137-108)
Week 9: 45 points over HowYOUDoin? (130-85) So Bill, How You Doin?
Week 11: 103 points over SOMD Blue Crabs (175-102) Prince, Don't tase me bro
Week 12: 47 points over Super Red Emperors (134-87) Richard, I had to return the favor from week 7

Love Canal Mutants managed to get a win during the middle of that run, but that team also has the highest point total in the league, despite being in third place.

My final regular season game is against Maryland Steel Beast. Good luck, you're going to need it. You're a projected favorite, but I've been far surpassing my projected scores. I'm planning for this week to go the same route.

Big Boys have clinched a playoff spot, but the remaining spots will all be decided this weekend. Whose going to make that last push?

verbal

CCA Members
I need to work on my "Fantasy Football Defense" - I lead CCA League 2 in Points "Given up" with 1379. I think the play-offs should be good since 5 of the 8 teams are within a game of .500.