• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

fresh fish!

spazmattik

Members
No set price in mind but I am looking to move all these fish asap. Last chance for the fenestratus which is showing more pink spots now with dominance. (actually kind of cool looking in person now but I already have a big white fish) Syn and fenestratus must go this weekend. Make offers if interested

6" female syn
5" fenestratus 'lago camateco'
4.5" gold severum
3" breidohri
2" or so, astalheros oblongum
2.5" sajica (matt aka dogofwar has dibs if still interested)

femsev.jpg

lago.jpg

sajica.jpg

gsev.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'd like the sajica but won't be able to make it out your way this weekend, so someone else go ahead :)

Thanks,
Matt

rich_one

Members
Holly, it's a gold severum. I'm interested in the gold severum, unless Holly wants it (she inquired about it first). But also, only if you can bring it to the Feb. meeting. If you cannot hold it until then, no worries.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Cool. I've been thinking about getting another nice severum since I lost my raspberry severum a while back.

-Rich

spazmattik

Members
Yea terrell. I may end up needing a table for aqua mania lol. Speaking of thinning out my tank though.. ill text you.

No doviis over here will. Your thinking of the umbee i am growing out to see what it is. Nooo way im keeping that thing haha.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Yea terrell. I may end up needing a table for aqua mania lol. Speaking of thinning out my tank though.. ill text you.

No doviis over here will. Your thinking of the umbee i am growing out to see what it is. Nooo way im keeping that thing haha.

Lol thought you got one I forget who was giving away fry. :)-

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app