• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Breeding pairs/groups

npbarca

Members
Hi guys,

Im looking to buy breeding pairs/groups of the following:

Super Red Bristenose plecos
Any cories
Red shoulder peacocks
Wild type mollies/swordtails/guppies
German blue rams
Any Apistos

Really if your looking to part with any breeding groups or pairs of anything just let me know.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Were you at the CCA meeting / auction yesterday afternoon?

Breeding groups of several cories (for like a couple of bucks per mature fish)
Bags of Apistos for less than $1 per fish
Pair of electric blue rams for like $10
Variatus, endlers, etc.

Not that these prices are sustainable (people will simply sell elsewhere) but lots available in the club...

Matt

ddavila06

Members
I have a pair of apistogramma panduro, beautiful! stunning color, young pair, haven't seen eggs yet.
have many aspidoras black fin or c118

let me know if they interest you!

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Nicholas,
I have a number of different types of corys and three types of rams for sale. The list of what I have and prices are on the CCA forum at http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23560&highlight=daphnia

For rams I can provide pairs. For corys the best is to have 2 females and 3 to 5 males for a breeding group. For most of the cory types that I have I can ID males and females.

I can deliver to the CCA Christmas party.
or can mail for around $12.

Frank

toddnbecka

Members
I'm wanting to move out some fish to open up larger tanks for pleco's, and take down some smaller tanks to make room for reptile enclosures.
I have a number of adult super red BN available, trios are best for breeding.
Have 2 groups of ruby red peacocks, 1 regular blue face/red body male, 1 oddly colored male (solid orange, no blue or red color) that turned up from a group of ruby reds I picked up locally a few years ago. plenty of females for both males, they're in separate tanks.
Pair of swallowtail eureka red jakes, should have a couple more females for a proper group but I lost my older females a couple months back.
Group of adult or a dozen+ younger yellow rock kribs. The younger ones are spawning size, but the males aren't showing their colors yet.
Synodontis multi's, 4-5 WC adults and more young ones nearly fully grown now.
L-134 leopard frog pleco's, been growing them out for a couple years now. I have a dozen or so that I need to sort out into groups, don't need them all.
Pure ender's livebearers, no paper trail back to the collection point, but never been crossed with guppies.
Tanganykian moustache catfish, 5 adults, not sure of sexes.