• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA PLAYOFFS ITS FANNNNNNNNTASTIC!!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WOW ITS GETTING DOWN TO THE WIRE IN BOTH LA/HOUSTON AND BOS/ORLANDO. IM GOING FOR ORLANDO & WHOEVER BEATS KOBE LOL! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE CAVS TAKE IT ALL. I MUST ADMIT A CLEV/LA DUAL WOULD BE VERY NICE INDEED. TO SEE LEBRON PUT SOME WRK IN ON KOBE WOULD BE SWEET. KOBES GAME IS NICE BUT SINCE HE RUINED THE GREAT TEAM THEY HAD, W/ SHAQ , AND THE RINGS THEY COULD HAVE ATTAINED I DONT PULL FOR KRYBABY OOPS I MEAN KOBE. :p. WHO IS YOUR TEAM?

Jumbie

Members
I want Boston to win the East (its going to be a great game 7 can't wait). I think and would like Denver to take it all. Chauncey Billups is just on fire, and I think people put Carmelo Anthony on the back burner, even though LeBron James and Anthony came into the NBA at the same time.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I want Boston to win the East (its going to be a great game 7 can't wait). I think and would like Denver to take it all. Chauncey Billups is just on fire, and I think people put Carmelo Anthony on the back burner, even though LeBron James and Anthony came into the NBA at the same time.
yeah carmello has taken a back seat since he got in trouble over the snitching video. to his credit he has improved his image, leadership role on the team, and his game has stepped up too. he is definitely a force to be delt with. i support him as he is a md native. i hate the fact that md let him go to syracuse but hey thats md recruiting at its finest.

Cartel

Members
Funny how I'm always againt the grain. SoCal born and Texas raised so I have to rep my Lakers, Mavs, and Rockets. Although it doesn't look good for my mavs.

mrkillie

Members
yeah carmello has taken a back seat since he got in trouble over the snitching video. to his credit he has improved his image, leadership role on the team, and his game has stepped up too. he is definitely a force to be delt with. i support him as he is a md native. i hate the fact that md let him go to syracuse but hey thats md recruiting at its finest.

Kobe is still a chucker! I hate guys that chuck the ball all the time like Kobe. LeBron and AI. Hey, he scored 46 points! YEAH! But he took 60 shots. It's a team sport and I hate all those guys that think one man is a team! So GO CELTS! GO MAGIC! GO NUGGETS! GO ROCKETS! Anyone but the Cavs or Lakers. I'd especially like to see the Celtics, Magic or Rockets go since they each are playing without at least one of their top 2 players.

Joel

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Kobe is still a chucker! I hate guys that chuck the ball all the time like Kobe. LeBron and AI. Hey, he scored 46 points! YEAH! But he took 60 shots. It's a team sport and I hate all those guys that think one man is a team! So GO CELTS! GO MAGIC! GO NUGGETS! GO ROCKETS! Anyone but the Cavs or Lakers. I'd especially like to see the Celtics, Magic or Rockets go since they each are playing without at least one of their top 2 players.

Joel
when you have a team built around certain players that are prolific scorers thats a given. however if you are gonna be real about it, if those other players want to shoot more they can but they dont. reason being they are "riding the wave". would you work as hard to win knowing you dont have to since #23 will get 40+ tonight. either way yo win and get paid. simple economics. trust me these guys have mega egos so if they arent getting touches and they arent upset best believe they are being compensated statistically or monetarily.
isnt it amazing what the rockets are doing w/ ming and mcgrady two key starters out?

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Funny how I'm always againt the grain. SoCal born and Texas raised so I have to rep my Lakers, Mavs, and Rockets. Although it doesn't look good for my mavs.
yes you are always "hooorayyyyyyyyyy im for the other team!" :happy0180::happy0180::pound:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
billups has been in last 7 playoffs...impressive since he has done it w/ diff teams.:D

mrkillie

Members
when you have a team built around certain players that are prolific scorers thats a given. however if you are gonna be real about it, if those other players want to shoot more they can but they dont. reason being they are "riding the wave". would you work as hard to win knowing you dont have to since #23 will get 40+ tonight. either way yo win and get paid. simple economics. trust me these guys have mega egos so if they arent getting touches and they arent upset best believe they are being compensated statistically or monetarily.
isnt it amazing what the rockets are doing w/ ming and mcgrady two key starters out?

If they were losing, those other players would be complaining.

I thought the Rockets were done when Yao went down, but they persist!

I don't know, but it always seems to me that any time I am watching the Lakers, the ball moves around from player to player until it gets to Kobe, and then he dribbles the ball around a bit and chucks it, I mean shoots it. I was watching the Celts the other night, and 5 times down the floor, 5 different guys took the shot. I guess that is why they are the champions! MJ was just like Kobe when he was younger, but he was smart enough to change and started being a team player and guess what? 6 championships. He even made Bill Wennington look good at times. Kobe wouldn't have any rings if he didn't have Shaq.

Joel

I like to see Boston and Cleveland again. This time Cleveland will probably take the east. Don't underestimate the Nuggets, if LA happens to make it pass the Rockets, I think Denver has a good chance of winning the west. So for the NBA finals I like to see Cleveland and Denver. Lebron and team has to win the ring this year or else the MVP doesn't mean much to Lebron. Just my O.

Picking Cleveland to win it all finally.

Gerard

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yea, I saw the both games last night and they were okay.

As much as I would like to see Boston go to the end I would rather see Kobe Beef with Lebron go at it.

RM

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey Q, can you believe how deep Houston would of been if they had Chow Ming, Tracy Macaroni, Walnut Brain Artest and the Cookie Monster on the same court.

OMG...they would be kicking some serious Buttocks right now.

Richard

Spine

Members
Personally, I would like to see Boston take it all but I realize that it's not to likely. I do have to give credit where it's do by saying that Lebron(chucker) has been playing out of this world so far both offensively and defensively. He's also spreading the love amongst his teammates passing etc. I'm not a hater,so I'll just say lets see what he can do against some stiffer competition. I don't hate the Lakers but they would be the only team that I would'nt lose sleep over if they don't go any deeper in the playoffs.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
alright so ORLANDO is in as well as the LAKERS. so now we have LAKERS vs DENVER and ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. so im going with clevland and denver. however i must admit la beating denver would be very exciting to watch kobe and lebron go at it. especially if kobe loses and crys again on national tv.......like tito pass me a tissue please.:p
get your snacks, wings, pizzas, and et ready for some great series.

I think that Orlando has a chance to beat the cavs. Who is gonna guard Lewis...Verajao? I think ht emagic got better match ups than the cavs.

mrkillie

Members
alright so ORLANDO is in as well as the LAKERS. so now we have LAKERS vs DENVER and ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. so im going with clevland and denver. however i must admit la beating denver would be very exciting to watch kobe and lebron go at it. especially if kobe loses and crys again on national tv.......like tito pass me a tissue please.:p
get your snacks, wings, pizzas, and et ready for some great series.

One of the guys on SportsCenter said the Lakers looked much better because Kobe wasn't chucking the ball all the time. (He actually said they were a much better team when Kobe doesn't shoot so much, but I like the way I tell it).

But you know he won't keep playing that way.

Nuggets in 6

No-one's stopping King James this year.

Cavs in 5

ASCENSION!

Cavs over Nuggets in 6.

Joel

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
One of the guys on SportsCenter said the Lakers looked much better because Kobe wasn't chucking the ball all the time. (He actually said they were a much better team when Kobe doesn't shoot so much, but I like the way I tell it).

But you know he won't keep playing that way.

Nuggets in 6

No-one's stopping King James this year.

Cavs in 5

ASCENSION!

Cavs over Nuggets in 6.

Joel
I LIKE YOUR VERSION :p