• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Getting out: Mostly New World + tanks and equipment, co2, driftwood. ZIP 20607

Jeff721

Members
So I've got to move out of my house and don't know if I can take any fish with me until I find a new place. So everything is going up for sale.

Fish:
2x Jack Dempseys - one 6"+, one 3"+, same age. $8 big $5 small
1x Green Terror - about 6" $8
1x Jewel Cichlid - about 3" $FREE
2x Giant Danios - full grown $3 each
Pleco, L-052 $10

Plants:
Anubias sp. Free-floating - about 8" rizome $8
Needle leaf java fern - enough for a sandwich bag $5

Driftwood:
Pieces labeled in photo below - $15 each obo / $12 for #4 only.
All but #4 have some sort of plant life attached either java fern or anubias or moss, some have all.

Equipment:
Tanks:
55 gallon with hood, light and stand - light is retrofitted with 2 t5/n.o. fixture. Tank is a little older has a scratch on the front but is mostly unnoticeable, back is painted black. $75 and you come get it.

40 Breeder with glass lid and stand - tank is about a year and a half old, no scratches. Glass lid is in great shape. Unique stand that I made for it. $90 obo and you come get it.

Filters:
Magnum 350 canister - used, in good shape, missing the output diffuser and the lower portion of the inlet has been drilled for greater flow through a sponge. $40

Marineland Penguin 350 - used, biowheels never work quite right. $20

2x Aquaclear 110/500 - Used, in great shape. $40 each

Heater/s:
250w Aqueon Newer model about a year old. $15
I have another heater that I am not sure the wattage or brand, it is a little older, but still <3 years old - free with other purchase until I can test and post.

Lights:
2 bulb t5/h.o. 36" fixture and bulbs. I have no idea the age of the bulbs, I will have to look and see the brand of the fixture, but pretty sure it's corallife. No splash guard over bulbs. $40

CO2:
Pressurized CO2 regulator - Regulator, solenoid, quality needle valve, diffuser, and metal check valve. $70 obo - will ship.

2x 5lbs CO2 cylinders - one is flow-checked on 3/2010, the other I can't find the last stamp on, but it might need to be flow-checked - though if you do an exchange instead of a refill, they don't care. $60 dated, $35 undated. Can't ship the cylinders.

I would rather sell all of the before the next meeting, since I hope to move out before July, so please don't ask me to bring it to the meeting. If you would like to make an offer, please do, I am more inclined to make deals on multiple items.

Thanks.
Jeff 301-659-7088 or jeffreydfrederick@gmail.com
Though I will check this thread and PM, those will be faster.

Pics coming today.

Last edited:

Jeff721

Members
JD3_zps80a5d46f.jpg

small JD

JD-2_zps04403cbc.jpg

big JD

GT-2_zps6137cbd9.jpg

Green Terror

Jewel_zpscff0cef6.jpg

Jewel cichlid

MaThsKz.jpg

qUR4SPJ.jpg

h3yk3mg.jpg

55 gallon - tank and hood are "oak trim", stand is stained "bombay mahogony"

ltVeNBD.jpg

IIyULdK.jpg

nD2FAil.jpg

Jeff721

Members
Large Jack Dempsey sold.
All driftwood and anubias sold.
40 breeders setup sold.

Everything else still available, make offers especially on fish.

New items
2x sponge filters, probably 30-40 gallon size - $5 each

Jeff721

Members
Only fish left is the pleco. The rest is just equipment. PM me for better prices.

Wish I could edit my original ad.

Jeff721

Members
UPDATE TIME

Fish:
Pleco, L-052 $10

Plants:
Needle leaf java fern - enough to almost fill a sandwich bag $4

Tank:
55 gallon with hood, light and stand - light is retrofitted with 2 t5/n.o. fixture. Tank is a little older has a scratch or two on the front but is mostly unnoticeable, back is painted black. $75 and you come get it.

Filters:
Magnum 350 canister - used, in good shape, missing the output diffuser and the lower portion of the inlet has been drilled for greater flow through a sponge. $40

Marineland Penguin 350 - used, biowheels never work quite right. $10

2x Aquaclear 110 - Used, in great shape. $40 each

Heater:
250w Aqueon Newer model about a year old. $10

Lights:
2 bulb t5/h.o. 36" fixture and bulbs. I have no idea the age of the bulbs, I will have to look and see the brand of the fixture, but pretty sure it's corallife. No splash guard over bulbs. $40

CO2:
Pressurized CO2 regulator - Regulator, solenoid, quality needle valve, diffuser, and metal check valve. $70 obo - will ship.

2x 5lbs CO2 cylinders - one is flow-checked on 3/2010, the other I can't find the last stamp on, but it might need to be flow-checked - though if you do an exchange instead of a refill, they don't care. $50 dated, $30 undated. Can't ship the cylinders.

I would rather sell all of the before the next meeting, since I hope to move out before July, so please don't ask me to bring it to the meeting.

If you would like to make an offer, please do, I am more inclined to make deals on multiple items.

Thanks.
Jeff 301-659-7088 or jeffreydfrederick@gmail.com
Though I will check this thread and PM, those will be faster.

I am located in the 20607 zip code. I can deliver within reasonable distance for the price of gas (my Jeep gets bad mileage though).

New Pics:
Complete-Tank-and-Stand_zps59c77405.jpg

Complete-Tank_zps41981c41.jpg

Inside_zpsc572f3da.jpg

Light-wiring_zpsc92e803d.jpg