• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Out of hobby sale: 2of3 Tanks

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
MY APOLOGIES RICH. MY WIFE HAD SURGERY AND IVE BEEN DOING EVERYTHING B/C SHE WAS BEDRIDDEN. LONG STORY SHORT...FROM AUG 2012 TILL MAY OF 2013 IVE BEEN MOM/DAD. IVE HAD PRACTICES, CONCERTS, HOMEWORK, PROJECTS, PROM AND A GRADUATION! IVE BEEN MEGA BUSY TO SAY THE LEAST. I KNEW THIS WAS COMING AND SOLD OFF EVERYTHING TO COVER BILLS DOWN THE ROAD. TRUST ME IM GLAD I DID B/C WE DIDNT EXPECT HER TO BE OUT SO LONG. ANYWAYS SHE HAS RECOVERED FROM HER SURGERY AND WENT BACK TO WORK THIS MONTH. THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO MAKE A PLEASANT TURN FOR THE BETTER. MISS ALL YOU GUYS AS WELL. I HAVENT BEEN TO ANY MEETINGS CUZ ITS HARD ENOUGH NOT HAVING MY FISH COMING TO MEETINGS IS LIKE OPENING A WOUND. SORRY TO SOUND LIKE THAT CUZ YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. TRUST ME WHEN I GET ABLE TO RETURN ILL BE BACK. IVE BEEN DOING SOME "DREAMING" IVE GOT SOME PLANS FOR THE NEXT TIME AROUND.;)

OH ALMOST FORGOT...
HOW ABOUT THE " MIAMI HEAT 2013 NBA CHAMPIONS.....BACK TO BACK :D!" ?
DUCK TAPE AND WD 40 ALMOST DID IT THIS YEAR :pound::FIREdevil:

Q!!!!

So sorry to hear about your wife, but glad to hear things are on the upswing. Hang in there bud. You really are missed. :wub:

On the fish note, I have a bunch of fish tanks in my back yard - nothing huge, but some 40'ish sizes that, if you wanted to, could swing by and grab whatever you wanted to get you back up again. :)

Good hearing from you sir and don't hesitate to holler if there's anything we can help you with.

Much love to you and the family.

blkmjk

Members
DQ! WHATS UP! since you've been out myself amongst others have had to pick up or big nasty fish game. Got a lot of really cool stuff when your ready to get going again please hit me up I have a ton of fish to get you back in full swing!

Drew

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
DQ! WHATS UP! since you've been out myself amongst others have had to pick up or big nasty fish game. Got a lot of really cool stuff when your ready to get going again please hit me up I have a ton of fish to get you back in full swing!

Drew
MAN YOU ARE AWESOME ...ILL DEF KEEP THAT IN MIND.;)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Q!!!!

So sorry to hear about your wife, but glad to hear things are on the upswing. Hang in there bud. You really are missed. :wub:

On the fish note, I have a bunch of fish tanks in my back yard - nothing huge, but some 40'ish sizes that, if you wanted to, could swing by and grab whatever you wanted to get you back up again. :)

Good hearing from you sir and don't hesitate to holler if there's anything we can help you with.

Much love to you and the family.
THANK YOU TONY MISS YOU AND THE CLUB TOO! IM GONNA TELL YOU I APPRECIATE THAT A BUNCH. YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON! ;)

Spine

Members
He already left? dang.

Good dude.

Still have some nice festae i got from him. Man... first Caleb, then DQ, then Mike. The three dudes most responsible for turning me into a dues paying member of this club, gone now. Miss those guys

-Rich

Anyone know if Mike is keeping the same phone number so we can stay in touch.After reading this post I text all of these guys(Caleb,DQ,Mike)we had a lot of fun back in the day.Without Mike around you actually have a chance of winning PTOM,lol...He had some great looking fish and pics

dogofwar

CCA Members
I was thinking about DQ the other day when I ran into the guy who's apartment we extracted a 180g from. I think it was DQ, Caleb, Kevin and someone else. Somehow we managed to get it down the stairs and into the back of Caleb's pick-up (you remember, the one with the Calvin pissing on Ford (Chevy?) sticker ;)). Too much fun.

DQ - when you're ready, come get whatever fry from my fishroom you'd like :)

Matt

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Anyone know if Mike is keeping the same phone number so we can stay in touch.After reading this post I text all of these guys(Caleb,DQ,Mike)we had a lot of fun back in the day.Without Mike around you actually have a chance of winning PTOM,lol...He had some great looking fish and pics
LOL SO TRUE KEV SO TRUE! :D

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I was thinking about DQ the other day when I ran into the guy who's apartment we extracted a 180g from. I think it was DQ, Caleb, Kevin and someone else. Somehow we managed to get it down the stairs and into the back of Caleb's pick-up (you remember, the one with the Calvin pissing on Ford (Chevy?) sticker ;)). Too much fun.

DQ - when you're ready, come get whatever fry from my fishroom you'd like :)

Matt
HAHAHA@ MATT **** I MISS THOSE GUYS TOO! WE HAD A BLAST THAT DAY! THANKS MATT I APPRECIATE THAT !;)

rich_one

Members
This thread is in danger of turning into "remember when" stories involving DQ, Caleb and Mike! LOL... Be it New York, the holiday flooding of Tony's fine establishment, or the construction of my sump... we can definitely keep this thing going! ROFLMAO!

-Rich

dogofwar

CCA Members
All three of those guys (...and Tony...and Rich...and Kevin...and...) are the kind of folks who would help out club members in their times of need.

Good folks who make the club a family... and so much more than a venue to buy and sell fish stuff cheap!

Matt

This thread is in danger of turning into "remember when" stories involving DQ, Caleb and Mike! LOL... Be it New York, the holiday flooding of Tony's fine establishment, or the construction of my sump... we can definitely keep this thing going! ROFLMAO!

-Rich

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
His number is the same, I heard from him today. He's in Texas at the moment.