• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Oh dear!!

Tooz100

Members
I have yesterday purchased two sp44 supposed to be males ! Both have lost their colour ( no problem there as new home for them) and are about 2 inches long. Problem is i have just noticed my adult male yellow lab ( who is being collected tonight) and one of the sp44 mating . That would suggest the sp44 is a female . My question is.... Is the other sp44 female as surely if it was male and the female is ready to spawn then the so called male sp44 would be the ideal choice for her ???

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I've seen two males teying to mate before usually when one of them is new. Not sure why they do this possibly confusion but it is possible they are both males

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Lol I came to the conclusion one day that if they are both evenly matched in strength, who will be more graceful (the better dancer) lol I've had it happen and to this day still confuses me.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app