• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MACNA 2015 - Sep 4-6 - Washington, DC

dogofwar

CCA Members
MACNA is this weekend at the Marriott Wardman Park in DC: http://macnaconference.org/2015/

Looks like about 25 speakers and 150 exhibiting vendors.

Anyone planning to attend?

Registration is only at the door and it doesn't say how much.

Anyone know if you can just go walk around the exhibit hall (for free)?

Matt

Jt731

Members
3-Day Exhibit and Speaker - $119. Available for purchase at show registration desk Single Day Exhibit and Speaker - $40. Available for purchase at show registration desk Adult Reception - $40. Available for purchase at show registration desk Child Reception - $35. Available for purchase at show registration desk

JasonC

Members
ugh! working at the DC Convention Center tomorrow... would so skip out for a break to go walk the exhibit floor if it was free!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
ugh! working at the DC Convention Center tomorrow... would so skip out for a break to go walk the exhibit floor if it was free!

What time? I might see you guys there I'm going to the convention center to hear.
John Hemming (6:15) author of Red Gold, Tree of Rivers, and Naturalists in Paradise: Wallace, Bates and Spruce in the Amazon. Mark Plotkin (7:00) author of Tales of a Shaman's Apprentice: An Ethnobotanist Searches for New Medicines in the Amazon Rainforest. Founder of indigenous mapping project.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tangcollector

Staff member
Went today with a reef buddy of mine. Very impressive show and vendor room. Three very large rooms and lots of people.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Is it worth coming and just walking around?

I'm interested in reefs...just not like $40 interested in reefs :)

Matt

JasonC

Members
I'll be here all day... On the technical staff for the conference. Looks top be a great line up this year!

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JasonC

Members
Sorta.. Don't get to sit in on many sessions... But getting in lots of steps running back and forth across dccc... Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App