• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Can you identify the Cichlid

Mepps

Members
I am new to Cichlid tanks, I've only had my tank stocked for about a week. However ran into this guy in a foreclosed home. he has been left there at least a week with no power so I brought him home with me. He is currently in a bucket with a pump running. I have Malawi African Cichlid. I was hoping somebody could tell me what it is so that I can find out if he's compatible with my tank so that I can introduce him. He's much larger then the fish I have so if anyone has advice on the ibest way to go about introducing him that would be great also. Thanks in advance!

image.jpg

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I agree with Matt, they are easy to take care of but might not do well with africans due to aggression and the need of different water parameters

tparker

Members
Dont think he would be a good fit for tour africans. But God Bless you for rescuing him. Take good care of him.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App