• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Its been a long time

Mopar32986

Members
Well its been atleast a year since the last time i have been on here. Just recently had my first baby. He is 6 months now and is starting to pay attention to his surroundings. Today my wife found that you guys had a few tanks on display right down the street at a Hilton. We decided to go down and take a look. My son loved it so its time to dust off the old tanks and equipment and set a tank back up.

-Chance-

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Glad to hear that you were able to come out to our event today. If you are ready to stock a tank, the marketplace is tomorrow 11-3, at the Hilton, and costs $8 per person.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Mopar32986

Members
Glad to hear that you were able to come out to our event today. If you are ready to stock a tank, the marketplace is tomorrow 11-3, at the Hilton, and costs $8 per person.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks for the heads up i wish i was sure there will be good deals there.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome back, Chance. Glad you were able to stop by for a little while. I'll bet it rekindled a bit of that "fish jones" you had not that long ago.

Hope to see you at a meeting some time soon.

Cheers.