• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for driftwood...

rich_one

Members
Looking to acquire a nice, large (tall) piece of driftwood. Would also consider those resin-style large centerpiece type deals that are hollow with different-sized holes in it. I'd prefer to trade, if possible. I have some large aquascaping rocks that I am not using, about 5 lbs. of playsand that could be used as substrate. Some reptile supples, such as a heat lamp w/ extra, unused bulb. Some other things as well.

I am willing to combine some things in a trade, and depending on what you want for it, add some cash or buy it straight out, depending on the piece itself and the cost.

Thanks!

-Rich

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Don't know what he has left.
Several years ago he bough a pallet of them.

He is our speaker this week and said he might put some in his truck to bring if he remembers.
(in another thread)
Lives south of you.

rich_one

Members
Thanks, Pat... actually, I believe I saw that (I can't make the meeting... grrr....).

I did send him a PM, but put this up here just in case anyone else has any.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Figured as much... I sent him a PM, and this is out here in the event anyone else has any also... the hope being I can find a piece out there somewhere with a nice price (or trade interest) to go along with it! LOL...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
bbandu, I'm thinking about it. I am hoping to avoid shipping though. Also waiting to here back from Mike... we exchanged a couple of PMs. In the meantime though... BUMP.

-Rich

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
bbandu, I'm thinking about it. I am hoping to avoid shipping though. Also waiting to here back from Mike... we exchanged a couple of PMs. In the meantime though... BUMP.

-Rich
SAVE ON SHIPPING AND GET MORE WOOD LOL!;)

Last edited: