• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Blackworms!

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Everyone,

I'm bringing in a good shipment of blackworms to take down to the RAS meeting a couple of days before the BBQ, and I'm also planning on starting to bring them in regularly for the CCA meetings, if there's sufficient interest.

I know that for most of us, we don't really have a good supply for blackworms. The local fish stores sell them, but usually only by the portion. That's fine for one or two tanks, but it isn't economical when you've got a fish room, or are using it as a regular source of food.

I'm bringing the worms in not as a money maker (in fact, they'll probably be a money loser for me :angry3:), but more as a "service to the club." Please keep this in mind when ordering them -- this is a new, better supplier that I'm dealing with, and I expect way fewer problems than what I've had in the past. My last order from them held up very, very well...

When receiving worms, please be prepared. They'll need a rinse as soon as you get home, and they need to be kept COLD. I know some people actually put them immediately in a bucket-aerator, and this is a great idea. Don't expect to have a bag of worms hanging out on the table for a 4-hour meeting, then ride home in your hot car, and get home in good shape.

I'm offering two different price levels. The first is a "pre-payment" price. This is if you pay in advance, via PayPal to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com. The second price is if you pay at the meetings. You may pay by cash or card, but cards are subject to a 3% convenience fee (at the meetings).

Pre Pay Prices
1/4 Pound: $7
1/2 Pound: $11
1 Pound: $20

Pay At Meeting
1/2 Pound: $12
1 Pound: $22

I need to have orders, including any pre-payments, by absolutely no later than 4 PM on August 3rd (my birthday, actually, wooh), to get blackworms.

When ordering, PLEASE tell me if you want worms for the PVAS or CCA meeting (or RAS -- feel free to come to that. :).

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Hey Everyone,

I'm bringing in a good shipment of blackworms to take down to the RAS meeting a couple of days before the BBQ, and I'm also planning on starting to bring them in regularly for the CCA meetings, if there's sufficient interest.

I know that for most of us, we don't really have a good supply for blackworms. The local fish stores sell them, but usually only by the portion. That's fine for one or two tanks, but it isn't economical when you've got a fish room, or are using it as a regular source of food.

I'm bringing the worms in not as a money maker (in fact, they'll probably be a money loser for me :angry3:), but more as a "service to the club." Please keep this in mind when ordering them -- this is a new, better supplier that I'm dealing with, and I expect way fewer problems than what I've had in the past. My last order from them held up very, very well...

When receiving worms, please be prepared. They'll need a rinse as soon as you get home, and they need to be kept COLD. I know some people actually put them immediately in a bucket-aerator, and this is a great idea. Don't expect to have a bag of worms hanging out on the table for a 4-hour meeting, then ride home in your hot car, and get home in good shape.

I'm offering two different price levels. The first is a "pre-payment" price. This is if you pay in advance, via PayPal to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com. The second price is if you pay at the meetings. You may pay by cash or card, but cards are subject to a 3% convenience fee (at the meetings).

Pre Pay Prices
1/2 Pound: $11
1 Pound: $20

Pay At Meeting
1/2 Pound: $12
1 Pound: $22

I need to have orders, including any pre-payments, by absolutely no later than 4 PM on August 3rd (my birthday, actually, wooh), to get blackworms.

When ordering, PLEASE tell me if you want worms for the PVAS or CCA meeting (or RAS -- feel free to come to that. :).

What! my daughters bday is 6 days after yours lol!
Will keep that in mind...I keep mostly Mbuna and Peacocks as you know.
Also you're the first person to get a tour of the crazy backyard, let me know if you have any luck - you will need a panda in a week or two.

I know people will be happy about having a good source for black worms.
Thanks, hopefully you not taking too bad a loss. Worst case, you can feed them to your guys.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app