• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: WILD Nyassachromis boadzulu Kanchedeza Breeding Group 2m4f Proven Breeders!

emartin

Members
Selling my favorite group of fish, after two years of breeding them I just want to move on to something new.

Selling my Wildcaught group of Nyassachromis boadzulu Kanchedeza, 2 males 4 females. All of them are proven breeders.

The males get a Navy-blue coloration with a white blaze on the dorsal fin and forehead, and red-orange lining on their anal fin.

Right now the group is dormant (they're seasonal spawners) and their current coloration reflects that, but this is a photo of the group spawning just a few months ago:
PICT0289.jpg

PICT0293.jpg

PICT0286.jpg

Asking $120 for the group. I paid at the time back in 2008 $52/ea for these, I have the group priced to sell. I just want to move them out and try something new. Right now they are (the males) in dormant coloration but are due to start spawning again any week now. They spawn about 3-5 times a year for about 1-2 months, last time this group spawned was in late July/Early August. I have many more pictures I took of them back in April when they were spawning so you can see the great amount of color they get.

$120 for the group ($20/ea). These are wildcaught fish, priced to sell approximately for 62% less than what I originally paid in 2008. 100% healthy group.

I can bring these to the ECC auction, and I can bring them to the CCA November meeting.