• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

fish room liquidation- keeping a late promise

Becca

Members
Im actually transforming my fish room into an "animal room". Im setting it up to meet each of my animals needs. Im going to be getting into reptile breeding so I'm setting up breeding racks, display tanks, a large cage for my conure parrot im getting soon, a place for my guinea pigs 4x3 cage etc. repainting it, new carpet everything.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

That parrot will eat up all your time for everything else;).

What kind of herps are you into? I used to breed bearded dragons before grad school ate my life. I still get updates on some of my "grand dragons." Samantha (Golsama) breeds leopard geckos (I think).

fish

Banned

What kind of herps are you into? I used to breed bearded dragons before grad school ate my life. I still get updates on some of my "grand dragons." Samantha (Golsama) breeds leopard geckos (I think).

I already breed beardies. I am going to be breeding rare leopard gecko morphs, crested geckos and i will be starting other breeding projects as i go. I REALLY want to do ball pythons but my mom wont allow it. She actually LOVES snakes but will never let me own one because she says they get out. Which is true- but not if you are careful ;)

fish

Banned

Also im getting a "housepet" tegu lizard they get 3-4 foot. But i had to take down tons of tanks so i have time :(

olzkool

Members
You'll love it. I have been through all those stages. Bred beardies and balls for a while. Back when the morphs were just getting crazy and piebalds were going for thousands. One of my best friends had some of the first ones around along with every other crazy morph. Had a pet room upstairs for the kids with tons of snakes, lizards, turtles, birds, guina pigs, rats, cockatiels, you name it. Then we had our daughter and the wife was convinced they were all going to crawl out of there cages and bins and strangler out baby in the middle of the night. She was petrified of snakes but tolerated them for me. Hence the latest hobby. These **** fish! Lol

olzkool

Members
By the way my nephew has a giant gecko breeding business. He just moved to Chicago but if you need anything no one else has, he will, and he can bring them down when he visits.

olzkool

Members
Tons of geckos. I don't them well enough to tell you but he has a gazillion of them. He just came down this week. If you let me know what you want I can ask him. Just use PM so we aren't dragging this thread on forever