• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

fish room liquidation- keeping a late promise

Jefft

Members
Apologies that this has taken so long to post, took a while to put together and inventory everything. i know that i promised this the day after the original post, real life has been intruding and interfering on a regular basis. all tanks have photos on my profile page.

I have the a summary of the tanks as they sit and also an inventory of what all I have (since not all of it is currently up and running or I have extras of some things)

Please contact me if you are interested. Selling as lump, one price buys all, entertaining all reasonable offers.

You move, i can help bag stock and can supply a truck to help move, but due to perm back injury cannot do the lifting and pulling.

Fish tank set ups-

75 gal tank-
75 gal glass tank, black wood and pewter stand with storage underneath
Glass tops with Led Marine land light fixtures
Seeded and established bubble filter
Aqua clear 110 with new motor
eheim heaters 200 watt- purchased 1/2014
Fluval A852q2 pump

stock ( all breeding fish upwards of 2.5 or 3 inches)- Young red fin borleyi Male and female, breeding colony of Met. Elongatus chewre min 2 males. breeding group of cyn. gall. reef, breeding colony of cyno. sp afra cobwe min 2 males, breeding colony of cyno. mphanga rocks minimum of 2 males. Several females from each colony holding and various fry that have "escaped and alluded" that have made it to juvie stage.

resin hollow tree ornament
4 tier large rock formation
Resin large root ornament
Several small lava rock formations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

55 gal set up
55 gal glass tank with fluorescent full hoods and lights
Double tier 55 gal iron stand
Aquaclear ac 70 filter
Marineland jet 600 powerhead
top fin air 4000
eheim heaters 150 watt purchased jan 2014

stock (all breeding fish upwards of 2.5 inches)-beautiful yellow lab breeding colony several holding currently.

rusties breeding colony, holding female included (this is the rusty strain that goes very well at auction and ECC auction, i have driven all the way to Jersey to deliver these fish). Several juvenile yellow fin acei in potential breeding group.

seeded bubble filter
large corner rock formation
extra large resin coral rock ornament
large resin hollow mushroom root ornament
medium resin coral ornament
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

40 gal breeder set up (currently used as grow out tank)
40 gal breeder
Glass top
Led light fixture marineland
2 tier edsel shelfing (heavy duty shelfing system)
2 aquaclear ac 3o filters
Seeded bubble filter
top fin air 1000
eheim heater 100 watt

several medium rock formations

stock- actual counts impossible, upwards of 15 yellow tail acei ready for adult tank, upwards of 20 rusties ready for adult tank

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
30 gal cube (fry habitat)
30 gal glass cube

Led light fixture marineland
Black and pewter custom stand for cube with storage underneath
Aqua clear ac 30
Seeded bubble filter
eheim heaters 100 watt
large lava rock,
two small coral formations

stock- too many for exact count- currently we have yellow lab fry, cyno tal. afra cobwe fry, and cyno m. rocks fry at least 10 or more of each breed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Individual inventory list

item
qty
75 gal glass tank
75 gal stand black wood
40 gal breeder glass
55 gal glass tank/flourescent hood
55 gal iron double stand
29 gal cube with black wood stand
10 gal with flourescent hood
5 gal tank
2 gal kit with pump/filter/heater/glass top and air pump

glass top for 75 gal
glass top for 40 gal
Marine land led light fixtures for 75
led light fixture for 40 Marineland
led light for 29 cube Marineland
2 tier edsal solid steel shelving unit
aquaclear ac110 with new motor
ac70
ac30
Marineland jet 600 powerhead
python system with 25 foot hose
top fin air 4000
top fin air 1000
Fluval A852q2 pump
whisper ap 3oo
marina i25 (new)
eheim heaters 100 watt
eheim heaters 200 watt
eheim heaters 150 watt

extra large tank centerpiece (coral/holey rock)
large rock piece
extra large tree hollow tree ornament
large tree root ornament
50 lb bag majestic white pool sand
1 large loose rock formation
med lava rock
coral pieces
med log resin ornament

3 gal fish bucket
acryllic hang on breeder box
breeder net
2 unopened packages of hold fast epoxy

api fresh water test kit
ammo lock 16 oz
ph up 4 oz
maracyn 2 box
seachem clarity 8.5 oz
api carbonate testing kit

extra large styro packing crate
small styro packing crate

Jefft

Members
Gents I am trying to move the entire lot in one sale. While I appreciate the offers for this or that to sell individual items or stock, to do so detracts from the over all price I am loooking for and sets me up for a LONG endeavor in getting rid of everything. I am looking to go all at once one sale one price takes everything. IF my collection does not move as a whole I will either hang on and hold out or I will as a very last and final resort consider singlue sales but that is a while away yet.

npbarca

Members
If no one buys the whole lot together, im sure some people could coordinate to buy the separate tanks all at one time.

Jefft

Members
As I said. 1500 was my magic number but I am taking reasonable offers.

This is far less than half what I have invested in just tanks and equipment.
The stock itself sells well as many of you know

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Raven20

Members
Jeff,
I see 2 possible problems with your sale

1. Not many people have $1500 cash laying around for fish and equipt.
2. Also they may not have the room for all of it.

I was selling a group of Frontosa and was hell bent on selling the group as a whole. it was suggested to me to break them up individually, I sold 70% (pending) of the group in 24hrs..

Just a thought...

frankoq

Members
This is a sweet deal but not sure someone will have the room for all these tanks even if they have the cash.
Have you tried posting on CL?
You could also do a feeler and see who would buy what here.
Good luck with the sale.

Becca

Members
If you decide to sell things piecemeal, PM me and let me know what you'd want for the 30 gallon setup.

Jefft

Members
Sorry for the late reply on this. I have been very ill and unable to get back in and answer emails.

As most of you know I am a disabled vet and my back has recently gotten much worse, I need to liquidate the fish and equipment now because I simply can't upkeep it all

I would take 1,000 for everything listed and will entertain offers for colonies and lots of stock.

I can't offer the tanks or equipment until the fish are gone.

Right now my 30 grow out has nearly 100 juvies in it. Cobwe and hara included.

I would take 1.00 a fish for anyone who would buy them as awhole. They are getting too big for the tank and my 40 is full of acei and rusties.

Message me here or yahoo. I have lost my phone somewhere and can't be reached via that until I find it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app