• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Male peacocks to sell ASAP!

Ading522

Members
OK guys.. Its been some time since I've posted here.. For those who know I have recently moved down to Florida area and had to leave my prized fish collection to the care of my parents and brothers.. Those who have proded and poked me to sell the fish know I have been firm on keeping them as I had planned to go back in December to pick them up. But I have come to a hard decision and I'm really backed up against the wall here..

Recently my two brothers have decided to go to school elsewhere leaving the fish to the care of my dad and mom.. Recently they've been really busy and have been working hard to do their stuff and keep up the tank maintenance as well.. I got a call a few days ago saying one of the fish had died and so I'm thinking now that it won't be long before they become real busy and forget the fish.. December is still far away.. I am selling all the fish in the pictures.. They are 30-34 in all from the last count I remember ranging from 3-6".. One Burundi and one mpimbwe blue frontosa. Ob peacock. Red empress. Yellow blaze lithobates. 3 clown loaches. Star sapphire. Blue dolphin and etc.. The pics are of when I last saw them..

I would like to sell to one person preferably to minimize traffic in the house since I'm not there and my parents are a little bit wary of strangers.. If you guys want one fish maybe you can have someone pick up all the fish and deliver it at meeting or something.. All fish need to be gone in one go..

I am asking $400 for the whole lot.. Check out pics and video for the fish.. Pm me for inquiries.. Thanks!

Tank will be for sale after fish have sold.

90 gallon reef ready with oak stand. 300 watt Eheim heater. Danner mag 5 pump and sump. 48" coralife t5 lights (dual bulb) timer and glass tops. Air pump and tubing.. Will not part out.. $250 for the lot. You will have to take down tank yourself..

If you want it all , $500 firm (fish and setup together).

I'm not going to post it to CL as I want you guys to enjoy what I've enjoyed .

Fish are in good health just need some attention and someone to enjoy them!

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1411071969953.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1411071995154.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1411072033636.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Super deal indeed. If I knew that my wife wouldn't absolutely kill me, I'd be all over this.

Good luck Aldrich and keep in touch.

Ading522

Members
Super deal indeed. If I knew that my wife wouldn't absolutely kill me, I'd be all over this.

Good luck Aldrich and keep in touch.

Thanks Tony.. I will keep in touch.. I'm saving up some cash to buy a tank in the Tampa area by two weeks..if my fish sell I will surely miss them but starting here would be alright as well.. If not..I'm going to try to get them here in November..

Once that tank is setup I'll be posting again..haha

Ading522

Members
Couldn't upload a video because for some reason its not playing.. But more pics coming up..

Ading522

Members
As I mentioned.. You guys can do a "group buy".. Just one person gets the fish from the house but parts out to different buyers..

I'm trying to come up with a more definite list of the fish..

Burundi Frontosa
Mpimbwe blue Frontosa
3 clown loaches
OB peacock
Dragon blood
Star sapphire x2
Red fin borleyi
Bi color x2
P. Mkonde yellow fin
Red empress
Deep water hap x2
Blue dolphin
O. Lithobates yellow blaze
Tangerine tiger
N. Livingstoni
Yellow collar x2 (forgot the name)
Chrysonotus white blaze
Lemon jake
Otter point
Sunshine peacock
Red cap lethrinopsyoung male
Cop. Azureus x2
4-5 bristlenose plecos (2 albino and 2-3 calico)

A couple more I'm forgetting I think..

olzkool

Members
Will I would buy the following:
Ob
2 star sapphire
1 bi color
Yellow fin
1 deep water
Yellow blaze
Tiger
Yellow collar
White blaze
Lemon jake
Sunshine
Red cap
1 Azureus
The calico bn's
Maybe the clown loaches depending on size

olzkool

Members
Lol I see you wanted the lemon jake . You can have that one.
Aldrich pm me if you would like to sell those fish separate if no one else chimes in

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Lol I see you wanted the lemon jake . You can have that one.
Aldrich pm me if you would like to sell those fish separate if no one else chimes in

No worries.

Is that the lithobate you got the week before you left (when I got the females from you?)

I might be interested in the red empress too

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Last edited:

Ading522

Members
Forgot to add..tank has about 2-3 gallons of bio balls..and cut up pieces of 40 PPI foam and 15 PPI foam..

Ading522

Members
Sump is acrylic.. Don't know the exact dimensions.. My guess is about 10-15 gallons..