• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Long time no see

Forester

Members
Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been gone so long I've been very busy with school and sports. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things here in the fish world. My fish seemingly decided it was time for me to get back into it as one of my male super Reds decided to kick some eggs out of the cave. This forced me to save them. I now have them in a breeder box and they have grown to wriggler stage. I would love your thoughts on what to feed them once they use up their yolk sacs. Looking forward to seeing everybody at Aquamania!

Thank you in advance for the advice,

Lucas

Super Red Wrigglers.jpg

verbal

CCA Members
Welcome back. Repashy would be a good option. You probably could use veggie wafers. Generally the babies will eat what the adults eat.

Forester

Members
If they will just eat what their parents do then Ill just give them algae wafers and cucumbers. Thanks

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Not until they absorb the egg sacks. Ground algae wafer might work...if not I can give you a vinegar eel starter to toss in/supliment when you feed then ground up wafers.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app