• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

72 bow re stocking

lt dan

Members
My office tank needs work, the tank is in the front office at my apartment complex and currently has some zebras, acei, rusties, and a yellow lab. I'm looking to make it a show tank. I'm thinking male peacocks, tangs, or a trio of mbuna (cyno, met, labs)

Sent from my C6730 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

verbal

CCA Members
If you don't already have one, I would get a background from Universal Rocks. Also some pieces of real or synthetic Texas Holey Rock.

Also upgrading the lighting can help with the appearance of the tank. You may want to add Nerites and/or BN plecos to keep the algae under control.

I would probably keep the rusties and labs and add some male haps/peacocks. Or if you go the mbuna tank route, I would go with big groups.

lt dan

Members
We're on the same page :) background right now is painted black, would love to get universal rocks bg, but they're a bit pricey lol. I have a little over 50lbs of lace rock and a marineland single bright led (was looking to upgrade to satellite+) if I went mbuna, I'd go the same route as my breeding setups with harems, but peacocks might be the better option as I'm not looking to breed in this tank.

lt dan

Members
Thinking p. Saulosi. Now tankmates, perhaps Cynotilapia lions cove and labidochromis mbamba. I'm not sure if the blues are too similar?