• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Current Fish Stock List

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Folks. Please let me know by 6 PM tomorrow if you want me to bring you fish, plants, wood, etc. to the CCA meeting. It's been a heck of a week with the near explosion so, it wouldn't be the worst idea to send me a reminder if you've already ordered something!

Check out the stock list on BatfishAquatics.Com or below. Remember, CCA members in good standing get 10% off regularly priced items!

Joshua.

Current Stock List:

Apistogramma
Apisto. algodon Type-I 6 $25
These are a beautiful and unusual Apistogramma species. They're currently small, but I can probably sex them for you. No guarantee on sex.
Apisto. breitbinden ONE PAIR $50 Per Pair
This is the a beautiful Apisto with a great, tall fin.
Apisto. gibbiceps ONE TRIO $100 Per trio
Apisto. iniridae 15 $10
A very uncommon wild caugh Apisto. These guys are running about an inch or so. Sex not guaranteed.
Apisto. macmasteri “Blue†30 $10
These are very small fry right now. Absolutely too small to sex.
A. macmasteri “Blue Trim†ONE TRIO $80 TRIO
Apisto. panduro, Juveniles 25 $15 4 for $50
Sex not guaranteed
Apisto. panduro, Adults 4 $60 Per Pair
Very nice!
Apisto. viejita "Rio Meta" 2 Trios $100 Per TRIO
Probably my favourite Apisto that I've got in stock right now. Gorgeous, very big, very beautiful!
Apisto. agassizi "Blue Trim" 2 Pairs $40 Per Pair

Apisto. cacatuoides "Triple Red" Juveniles 25 $20 SALE!!! 3 for $50, 6 for $80
Sex Probable But Not Guaranteed
Double Red agassizi 20 $15 each
Pairs probable, not guaranteed.
Apisto. borelli “Opal†Last Pair! $30 Pair
Other Cichlids
Redtail Manacacia Cichlid 6 $25 BLOW OUT! $15 each
Blue Acara 2 $6
Gymno. Balzanii (Small) 15 $5
Dwarf Pike Cichlid 3 $15
Laetacara thayeri, Adults (False Keyhole Cichlid) 6 $15 3 for $40
This is the "False Keyhole Cichlid," a very peaceful, shy substitute for the true Keyhole.
Laetacara thayeri, Juvenile 100 $8 3 for $20
Laetacara sp. "Buckelkopf" 50 $15 Juveniles at about 1"
Loricarids
Lemon Drop Ancistrus 6 $18
I have FEW LEFT of this gorgeous variety of Bushy Nosed Pleco. These are a gorgeous yellow with long, veil fins. Awesome little algae eaters.
Red Ancistrus 20 $25 SALE! $20.
Awesome dwarf bushynose pleco that is a very cool calico red.
Rhino Pleco (4") 6 $10
Ancistrus triradiatus 12 $10
Neat little bushy nose pleco. Tank raised by a local breeder!
Ancistrus sp. "Basic Bushy Nose" 25 $6 3 for $15
The basic aquarium bushy nose, brown, either locally bred (usually) or farm raised. These are the ideal algae eating pleco. If you're still buying regular ol' "plecos," Batfish will have words for you. The BNP gets to a maximum size of about 4", perfect for most tanks, breeds easily, looks cool and ... best of all ... it ... eats ... brown ... algae. The type most of us have in the aquarium. Great algae eaters.
Otocinclus Cats 24 $4 SUPER SALE! 6 for $12
Other Catfish:
Corydoras erhartii 10 $6 3 for $15
Hara jerdoni (Stone Cat) 25 $5 3 for $12
Pterodoras granulosis 2 $30 2 for $50 (Only 2)
P. granulosis is a beautiful but very large catfish. These two are about 5" long right now, but will grow to about 24-36" in the aquarium. These are not a catfish for a small aquarium.
Chaca chaca 1 $30
Massive Wood Cat 1 $30
He's about 6†long, and very cool looking. Come on, buy a fish you'll ogle in the bag and never again see.
Rainbowfish:
Glossolepis wanamensis 5 $8 5 for $35
The Lake Wanam rainbowfish is a beautiful emerald rainbow that competes with the Turquois Rainbowfish for the title of prettiest green. It is fairly uncommon. These are five small juveniles, at about 1.5".
Melanotaenia kamaka 12 $10
Turquoise Rainbow 12 $8 SALE! $5
Celebes Rainbowfish 9 $7 Sale! $5 each
Blue Eye Gertrude Rainbowfish (P. gertrudae) 9 $11 Beautiful dwarf rainbowfish, JUST IN
Signifer Rainbowfish (P. signifer) 20 $10 3 for $27
Featherfin Rainbow (Iriatherina werneri) 25 $12 ULTRA NICE:
These are among the nicest Featherfins (or Threadfins) I have seen. Lately, these fish are just coming in beautiful. As such, we're having a "Get 'em While They're Gorgeous" sale -- as long as they're this nice, take advantage! $10 each or a M/F pair for $18 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Red New Guinea Rainbow (Millenium) 10 $25 Sale! $20 each
Tetras:
Weitzman's Tetra (Black Morpho) OUT $5 6 for $22, 12 for $40
These are undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous tetras out there. Great quantity discounts on these fish.
Cardinal Tetras OUT 6 for $10, 12 for $18, 24 for $30
Copeland “Black Heart†Tetra 12 $4 each 6 for 20.
These are like a super striking bleeding heart tetra, but the “bleeding heart†is black. Mix them with the black-chin apistos and start a pirate themed tank. Yarr.
Sailfin Tetras, Breeding Size 15 $20 M/F PAIR, $12 each otherwise.
These are not the pitiful Sailfin Tetras you sometimes see in the store. These are full grown, adult sailfin tetras. This is a beautiful, unusual tetra that pairs off and spawns in caves, like a cichlid. Not at all aggressive. A great way to earn some BAP points in a category that few people do (tetras).
Emperor Tetra 25 $5 3 for $12, 6 for $20
Cyprinids (Barbs, Danios, Rasboras, etc).
Barbus fasciatus (Melon Barb) 12 $9 SALE!!! $6 or 3 for $15.
Black Ruby Barb 12 $4 3 for $10
Giant Danio 25 $3 3 for $8
Tinwini Gold Ring Danio 9 $5 These guys came in very small. Buy all 9 for $30
Celestial Pearl Danio (Galaxy Rasbora) 50 $5 3 for $12, 6 for $22
Asian Rummynose Rasbora (Sawba) 30 $6 6 for $25
All Other Fishes:
Albino Topaz Guppies 1 Pair Left! $18 PAIR
Norman's Lampeye 6 $3
Desert Goby 6 $10 each M/F pair for $18. MFF trio for $25
This is an unusual freshwater goby that is not often encountered in the hobby, and should be. These are adults running about 2". They are easily spawned, and easily kept, even in tanks as small as a 5-G.
Burmese Loach (Botia kubotai) 10 $15 Sale! $10 each
The Burmese Border Loach is a cheaper alternative to the hard to find Sidthimunki Loach. They get a little bit bigger (about 3 inches), but are peaceful. They do best in a small group.
Inverts:
Nerite Snail 25 $3 Asst. Types, Our Pick
White Crawfish 10 $10 SALE!!! $8
Cambarellus texanus 20 $12 3 for $30
A small, dwarf crayfish. Relatively friendly with fishes and plants.
Cambarellus “Vasquez†20 $12 3 for $30
These small dwarf crays are similar to the C. texanus above. Unfortunately, my supplier has terrible handwriting, and I have been unable to get a positive identification on this species. This is as best as I can translate his handwriting. If you know what these are, please contact me. Seem to be another peaceful, dwarf cray.
All Other Animals
American Siren 6 $30 Cool, primitive, fully aquatic amphibian! Money back guarantee, will not sing.
Fire Newts 6 $6 Mostly aquatic newt. Bright red bellies. Will eat small fish.
House Gecko 6 $10 NON AQUATIC.
COLLECTOR SPECIALS and LONELY HEARTS
These are extremely unusual fish, one of a kind fish, or fish that are ideal for dedicated breeders, as well as “Lonely Hearts.†Please only order these fish if you are willing and able to breed them, and/or have mates for these “lonely hearts.â€
Moenkhausia spp. Small school (about six fish) $80
These are an unknown species of Moenkhausia, that if I had to guess was M. simulata. They remind me a lot of congo tetras. There are five or six fish in the tank (hey, they're fast!). The entire group is available for $80 IF and only IF you are an experienced tetra breeder. This is a super cool fish that I want to see represented in the hobby.
Gymnogeophagus sp. Group $150
This is an undescribed, unknown species of Gymno. You are buying the entire group, which is four individuals. Neat looking.
Lyonsi Cichlid One $20 5" Male
Frontosa Four $50
Frontosa var "Burundi". Good size and colour, about 4" If you send us a video of you singing "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Frontosa," we may knock $10 off. Or tack $10 on, depends.