• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2010

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
CHRISTMAS IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! WHAT IS ON YOUR LIST OF THINGS YOU WANT THIS YEAR? IS IT A NEW AQUARIUM, FISH, FILTER, DECORATIONS, FOOD OR A NEW SPOUSE?:D

iamzrad

Members
Nothing really on my "watch" list.
I could use a new camera backpack and some new snowboarding gear.

fishology

Members
I have a huge(expensive) Christmas list and my GF tells me not to expect much cuz she's broke....?... Now she knows why I buy myself stuff for Christmas :) I wouldn't mind having a new (dig slr) camera and a couple graphics cards and O.S for my new gaming rig I',m building and another 125 and more space to put it..........

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I have a huge(expensive) Christmas list and my GF tells me not to expect much cuz she's broke....?... Now she knows why I buy myself stuff for Christmas :) I wouldn't mind having a new (dig slr) camera and a couple graphics cards and O.S for my new gaming rig I',m building and another 125 and more space to put it..........
HAHA! NOBODY SPOILS YOU BETTER THEN YOU CAN YOURSELF ;)

fishology

Members
Samsungs are nice..........until you have a problem with them!!!!!! Customer service is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!I repeat ..TERRIBLE

dogofwar

CCA Members
Peace on earth, the end of hunger...of yeah and a new TV.

Already got the last one (46" Sharp LED)...which I think is the easiest...

Matt

fischfan13

Banned
I'm not sure which Movado

The 800 Series...

images

The Vizio...

vizio-whitebg.jpg

Or the Museum with the Lizard Skin Strap...

movado12.jpg

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
ticket.jpg

With a winning ticket, I can buy a hundred watches and a handful of cars too. Now that, would make my Xmas quite Merry.:)

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I'd like the housing market to turn around.
I'd like to get a cost of living increase for the first time in two years.
I'd like to get a step increase.
I'd really like to get RID of one of my students. :)

maddog10

Members
Nikon 400mm f/2.8 lens would be nice. Of course it costs as much as some cars. Oh you will be mine (someday).

moz-screenshot-11.png