• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAs and equipment for sale Pick up Laurel MD

TMSB805

Members
Making room for a new project so some of my fish need to go. Also selling an FX5 that's a little over 1 year old. Comes with 12 foam pads(6 unused). An eheim 2250 with double taps. I'm not sure how old this filter is since i'm the second owner but i've had for about 9 months. Both filters function properly with no problems. Pick up/meet Laurel MD

1M Astatheros Robertsoni 4" $12
1M Astatheros Robertsoni 3.5" $12
1F Astatheros Robertsoni 4" $12
(I'm about 80% sure on the sex of the Robertsoni)

1M Lyonsi 4" $10
(He has a small piece of dorsal missing that i dont think will ever grown in. He also has an issue with bottom lip. Looks like it good snagged on something and never went back place. Still eats fine with no issues.)

1M Lyonsi 7-8" $40
1F Lyonsi 6" $35

Fluval FX5 w/12 foam pads $150
Eheim 2250 w/ quick disconnects $150
50g long (48x15x17) with glass tops and stand for sale. No cracks/leaks. Glass top will need to be reglued $60

Last edited:

rich_one

Members
Cool guy with nice fish. I somewhat regret not having the room to attempt to pair the female lyonsi with my male, honestly.

-Rich

rsretep

Members
Cool guy with nice fish. I somewhat regret not having the room to attempt to pair the female lyonsi with my male, honestly.

-Rich

I would think about it to Rich but Jon Clarke got me hooked up with three more that he was rehoming

turfboss

Members
Hi -

I have interest in the tank and stand - but is the stand a fish room type stand or one for my living room or family room?? Said it might need a new glass canopy - am assuming therefore that there is no hood (and no light) to go with it??

George

TMSB805

Members
Hi -

I have interest in the tank and stand - but is the stand a fish room type stand or one for my living room or family room?? Said it might need a new glass canopy - am assuming therefore that there is no hood (and no light) to go with it??

George

Here's a pic of the aquarium and stand. No new glass tops are needed. The silicone dried out so the glass pieces came apart. It just needs siliconed reapplied. No lights come with it.

tank.jpg

Terri

CCA Members
Are A. robertsonis still available? Are you going to CCA today? If so, look for Terri Vance & I get them from ya! :)

TMSB805

Members
Are A. robertsonis still available? Are you going to CCA today? If so, look for Terri Vance & I get them from ya! :)

They are still available but i wont be at the meeting. I have to go to Chantilly next Friday. I could meet you out there if possible.

rich_one

Members
Bad form, selling your fish on someone else's for sale thread. The appropriate thing to do is to start your own thread.

-Rich