• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello

1bigdovii

Members
How is everyone? My name is Chuck I joined here a while back and have never really had much time to post. Im in newport news va. Currently have 15 tanks mainly central american cichlids. Ive been in the hobby for many years and am currently working on getting my breeding program going.
Some of my current cichlid species are.
Juveniles:
-F0 Amphilophus Amarillo x4
-F1 Amphilophus Hogaboomorum x5
- Amphilophus labiatus x2
-F1 Amphilophus Trimaculatus x3 (2M, 1F)

adults/sub adult:
8" Tilapia Buttikoferi
14" Parachromis Managuense
8" Uaru
10" vieja bifasciatus
6" vieja fenestratus
6" vieja fenestratus (piebald)
6" female flowerhorn red dragon
5" Herichthys carpintis male
Parachromis Dovii pair M 19", F 11"

I also have a youtube channel that I update all the time. Here the link to it. http://m.youtube.com/user/proMTracer?feature=guide

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
Welcome to the most awesome fish community on the internet! With your stock you'll fit in nicely!

What size tank do you keep your Dovii pair in? Do you have pics? I love Parachromis and other aggressive toothy breasts.

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

1bigdovii

Members
Welcome to the most awesome fish community on the internet! With your stock you'll fit in nicely!

What size tank do you keep your Dovii pair in? Do you have pics? I love Parachromis and other aggressive toothy breasts.

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

Thanks for the warm welcome.
My dovii pair is currently in a 200 gallon tank. Got plans on by the end of the year building a 300 gallon for them. I do have pics and I will start a thread later and post pics of my stock. I do have several videos of the dovii and managuense as well as all my other fish on the youtube link i posted.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sounds like you have some really awesome fish.

Glad you decided to start posting again. :)