• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi I am a new member

babione

Members
My name is babione (after my dog, knew I would not forget) I live in Powhatan, Va, which is about 25 miles outside Richmond going west to the Blue Ridge Mountains.I am a very new hobbist, so new that I have a very hard time saying names of the Cichlid and the regions they are from, let alone spelling them. I am looking forward to the discusses and enjoyment of just being around folks that have the same love for the Cichlid groups. So far I have one small tank with three fish from Lake Tan..... they are just so beauitful, I am right now adding lace rock as I can afford but is coming along nicely but am really looking forward the shell dweller tank. Thank guys for letting me join, babione

Ading522

Members
Welcome to the forum! I too am a new hobbyist .. The folks here are really nice and know what they are talking about..join a meeting and mini auction after! Have fun with trading and purchasing fish through people here! It's a fun hobby..:) welcome welcome!!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Glad you could join us. Do you have any pictures of your tanks?

What kind of dog do you have?