• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African feather catfish for sale/ trade

wmarin

Members
Hello guys,

I have this African feather catfish that I would like to sell/ trade for some
Cory's . He is about 4-5"s . I have him in a 55g with angels and rams. Not aggressive but I think he is eating my rams eggs overnight. Very healthy hides most of the time underneath some driftwood, will come
Out when I feed the fish and will often eat whole cubes of beef hearth. Will post up a picture when I get home later on.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
So how good is he at hiding? My husband would probably love another catfish for his "army" but if he's out too much/ very active, the piranhas might take notice. We have 5 Raphael cats in there and they do great - we call them the "fat fish."

I don't have any corys to trade - what kind of price are you looking to get?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Remarkable

Looks a lot like the one I inherited from Matt at the PVAS auction. Any chance you can post a picture that better shows his patterning/markings? Lots of Corys over here...

Becca

Members
This guy is doing great :) - eats like a pig and likes to "surf" on top of the slightly larger Raphael cats.