• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

So, what did you get at CatCon?

chriscoli

Administrator
I picked up a few kinds of plecos and some cichlids....I got:

L180. Ancistrus sp.
L183. Ancistrus dolichopteris (starlight Ancistrus)
L235. Pseudolithoxus (Lasiancistrus) anthrax (flyer cat)
Synodontis multipunctatus
Steel blue Apisto juvies
Pelvicachromis roloffi Kolente

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I didn't do much buying this time around. I picked up a couple of juvenile royal plecos. There was so many incredible fish, just not enough room at my house to keep them.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Two pairs of goodeids
Corydoras CW080

Water sprite
Aqueon Modular LED fixture

Extreme Aquatics food

Didn't really have much room for more fish, even though I sold a bunch of fish at the auction and at last week's CCA auction.

Anybody need some silver angels? Or Pelivicachromis kribensis "Lobe" or "Moliwe"? ;-)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I didn't buy much either, but am really happy with what I did pick up. :)

-Couple of Chuck Davis shirts and a bag
-Trio adult Hypancistrus sp. L262 from Barbie (to add to my existing group)
-Group of juvenile Geo. brasiliensis from Chris Stith

YSS

Members
I got 4 demasonis from Frank. I thought about getting a royal pleco, but didn't want to get a fish that I may have to take out down the road because it out grew the tank. Wanted to get a spotted pleco (don't remember the L number), but it was already sold to some one else.

dogofwar

CCA Members
What kinds of goodeids, Matt?

Two pairs of goodeids
Corydoras CW080

Water sprite
Aqueon Modular LED fixture

Extreme Aquatics food

Didn't really have much room for more fish, even though I sold a bunch of fish at the auction and at last week's CCA auction.

Anybody need some silver angels? Or Pelivicachromis kribensis "Lobe" or "Moliwe"? ;-)

MarkK

CCA Members
6-Synodontus Multipunctatus F1
6-Synodontis petricola tank raised
3-4x4 poret cube filters
2-styros

Tony

Dang! The club certainly picked up some good stuff.

I love that about being in our club... so many competent breeders, when one of us picks up something neat, there's a solid chance of fry showing up down the road. Win-win!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I didn't buy too much, but wasn't planning to either. Had a great time attending the talks and conversing with other fishheads.

Brought home some sponge filters from Stith Aquatics and Chris Todd, some NLS, 6 Syno petricola juvies, and a trio of Heterandria Formosa (smallest livebearers).

Tony

... and a trio of Heterandria Formosa (smallest livebearers).

Please be sure to report to the meeting appropriately early next month as Jon Clark and I will have something special planned for you. :p

Martinbuswedgie.png

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Please be sure to report to the meeting appropriately early next month as Jon Clark and I will have something special planned for you. :p

Haha, that was one of those OMG moments of "Crap, I just bought what?" Worse things I could've bought though. Will be the new start for a nano breeding tank.

blkmjk

Members
I got those 12 brazilinsis. Very nice fish! Also snagged 3 oblongium? If that is spelled right? Thanks Chris!

Who ended up with the endi? Thought about snagging one of those at the auction just couldn't make it there yesterday.

Drew

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I managed not to buy anything. LOL
Thats 3 conventions in a row that I had a blast and only spent money on the room, registration, food and booze.
Now at my next convention it may be a lot harder to resist the temptation to buy fish.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I bought a trio of feral Cichlasoma from Jon Patterson - caught in a ditch behind a Wal-Mart in Miami :)

Matt