• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JUNE FOOD THREAD!!

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Ok guys, sorry I haven't posted this sooner. Life has been crazy hectic the past couple of weeks with family emergencies and my MCERT graduate program starting this past Monday. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me and the club out by volunteering to bring something... anything!!!!

Below is an outline of what we need:

Sodas (at least 10 bottles):
Snack Food (chips, pretzels, etc.):
Fruit:
Veggies:
Ice (2-3 bags in a cooler):
Cookies/Desserts: 4 doz. Cupcakes (Samantha)
Main Dish:

If anyone would like to take on the Main Dish that would be utterly amazing. I am swamped with grad school (classes 9am to 4pm everyday this week).

If you do want to bring the main dish, please let me know by Thursday at 4pm (that's the only time I have to go out and buy stuff for Saturday).

Again, please volunteer!!!! (We need a begging emoticon, lol)

chriscoli

Administrator
I'm already planning on stopping at Costco tomorrow. I can pick up chips.

If you need me to pick up more than that, let me know before 5 pm ish tomorrow (Thursday) and I can grab whatever else you need.

rsretep

Members
Juanita and I are thinking hot dogs? Any thoughts or comments? Thinking about boiling the hot dogs and keeping them warm in a crock pot, can possibly fit 40 dogs in our crock pot so it may take two to accommodate everyone. Again any thoughts???

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Peter, I think that would work and thank you!

Everyone:
I REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP!! (can you tell I'm desperate??? LOL)

turfboss

Members
Sam -

I'll bring desserts to go with your cupcakes - cheryl will make a couple of cakes.

Do we need condiments and buns for the hot dogs??

rsretep

Members
Juanita and I will be bringing 80 hot dogs , 80 rolls , ketchup , mustard , relish and chopped onions .