• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello!

JayZeroSix

Members
My name is Jessica :) I keep a variety of African's. I currently have a 55g mixed African and about to start a 125g build, then turning my 55 into either a Vic or Tang tank :D I also have a couple of grow out tanks for my fry and another tank for a Ruby Red Peacock that I had to isolate from the group. The 125 will be my 5th tank since coming into the hobby earlier this year haha. I am came to this site to get help devising a stock list for my Tang/Victorian project as well as some new Mbuna/Malawi idea for the new build :) I was on a different site for awhile but wasn't totally geared towards Cichlids so I didn't get much help lol! Looking forward to meeting new friends and getting some good advice!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

JayZeroSix

Members
Welcome to the forum, Jessica! What Vics are you (or are you hoping) to keep?

Thank you! I currently have 4 P. Nyererei (1m:3f not counting the dozens of fry I have growing out) in very fond of Vic's and their tenacity and colors, I'm looking into Thick Skin and Crimson Tide although with similar colorations I'm afraid of cross breeding. My current dilemma is that I also have some Tangs, a pair of J. marlieri and Some Brichardi. I'm leaning more towards the Tang species as the Vic's fair well or even better with my Malawians as do the Juliodichromis, I'm fascinated with the Tang species and they're different body shapes. My must have for a Tang Eutopia includes a Calvus or Black Compressiceps and maybe some purple rainbow Troph's. My fav Malawi species that I own is my D. Compressiceps so I'd love to do a Tang tank to include something similar (e.g. Black Comp.) I have so much more to say but I'm at work and time doesn't allow lol. I will elaborate more tonight when I get out ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

turfboss

Members
Hi Jessica - Welcome to the forum - Lots of really knowledgeable folks here - you will get all the help you ask for (and perhaps some you didnt ask for) :) but this is a terrific forum and I am sure you will enjoy being here.

JayZeroSix

Members
Hi Jessica - Welcome to the forum - Lots of really knowledgeable folks here - you will get all the help you ask for (and perhaps some you didnt ask for) :) but this is a terrific forum and I am sure you will enjoy being here.

Thank you so much :)