• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE FISH

bschuhart

Members
I posted this last April but things changed. I care for a 150g at my school and the school is being renovated. The tank must be taken down and moved by June 1.

Only the fish must go, no equipment will be given away or sold.

about 30 mature yellow labs and 6 demasoni, original stock came from Pat Kelly. all fish must go at the same time as I will be removing the rockwork to catch the fish. Must pick-up, we are located at 229 Fort Hoyle, Joppa, MD 21085 about 1 mile off I95.

I'm also hoping to get donations of new stock in the Fall, when I set the tank back up.

I'll probably be at the May meeting if anyone want talk to me about this.

-Ben-

bschuhart

Members
Russ, I'll make you a deal, you can have the fish if you become a member of CCA - WOW $20 for all those fish and you'll be a member.

daninmd

Members
let me know if your deal went thru. if you want, we could probably find a few members to keep the fish temporarily and give them back once the tank is setup. I could probably take about 1/3 of them.