• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

These 3 fish in a 75g?

Nick540

Members
An 8 Inch oscar a 5 inch midas and a 4 inch JD? I was run 2 fluval 70s is that adequate?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
For those three fish, now would be OK..in the long run, no.. I would ad a sponge filter to the existing ac70's..but that's just me..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Nick540

Members
Are they expensive? And what does it help? (Sorry I'm a Noob)

Ading522

Members
Are they expensive? And what does it help? (Sorry I'm a Noob)

Depending where you are it may cost $4-12 for sponge filters up to 125 gallons.. Kensfish has awesome prices, stithaquatics and house of tropicals in glen burnie carries them as well.. A sponge filter would add biological filtration to your existing mechanical / biological filter and aeration, as well as provide for a backup seeded filter when you need to quarantine a fish..

Ading522

Members
Really?

Soon..yes.. Those aren't gonna stay that size in the next 4-6 months.. So if you want to give them a good home, start looking for one soon.

Nick540

Members
Yea I have a four foot 75 how long will I be safe for a few months at least to save money?

Ading522

Members
Yea I have a four foot 75 how long will I be safe for a few months at least to save money?

Depending on how you feed and what you feed them, I'd say maybe 4-6 months..but that's just my opinion..there are others who have kept these fish .. Since these get really big and grow fast..you might wanna keep your eyes peeled for a tank soon..

Raven20

Members
Depending on how you feed and what you feed them, I'd say maybe 4-6 months..but that's just my opinion..there are others who have kept these fish .. Since these get really big and grow fast..you might wanna keep your eyes peeled for a tank soon..

+1