• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need to sell some things

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys
I really dont want to sell these fish/items but I need to cut back a little so I can focus more on certain tanks and so I dont need to clean 30 tanks every week.
Fish:
12 2" archeocentarchus centraucus- was growing these out to get a pair, $12 for 6 or $20 for all of them
Pair of enigmatochromis lucunusi- an extremely rare CARES fish $40 for the pair
6 adult (2m, 4f) xiphophorus variatus "la mintza" - these are the wild form of the very colorful variatus you'd find at your lfs. $15 takes the group
female cryptoheros cuatepeque - killed the male $5 or free with any other purchace
Breeding pair of marbled convicts- I really dont want to sell these either but I need to sell the tank they are in. $20 for the pair.
3 neetropolus nematopus $10 takes all 3

Tanks, stands, heaters, sponge filters, et.
I can only sell these once all of the fish are sold first

3 20 gallon highs, one has the back, bottom, and one side painted black. $15 each or all 3 for $40
1 29 gallon tank, good condition $20
I have heaters and sponge filters for each of the tanks
$3 per sponge filter and $5 for each heater
1 stand that holds 2 20 gallon highs $12
1 stand that holds a 20 gallon high and a 29 $15

I can sell all of the tanks and equiptment for $80 all together
I can sell all of the fish for $75
Or, everything for $140
Thanks for looking!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Hi Dan,

I'll take the variatus. Gonna be at the meeting?

Also, happy to take the female coatepeque con...

Matt

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I need some sponge filters, but I'm not in a rush, so let me know what you have available after you sell the fish.

I'd also be interested in a 20H if Jmoore didn't claim them all.

chriscoli

Administrator
Hi Dan, I'm interested in the Enigmatochromis. I already have a pair and would like to have another.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I need some sponge filters, but I'm not in a rush, so let me know what you have available after you sell the fish.

I'd also be interested in a 20H if Jmoore didn't claim them all.
Jmoore is only interested in 2 of the 20s so the I can reserve the other one for you
Hi Dan, I'm interested in the Enigmatochromis. I already have a pair and would like to have another.
No one else is interested in them so tehy're yours. Would you like me t bring them to the meeting?
Hey Dan, how big are those neets?
2" give or take

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Bump
The other 6 centraucus and 3 neetropolus are going in todays auction and I'm going to keep the marbled cons in a different tanks so that means, there are no more fish for sale
Once I drain the tanks, clean them up, and move around some fish they will be available for pickup/meet up. Also, I'll be keeping the 29 but I now have a 20 long for sale, I'm asking $15 for it.
Thanks!

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Just drained the 20 high with black paint on the bottom, one side, and back and the 20 long so they are both now available for pickup. The 20 high is reserved for discusnafricans but the 20 long is still available.
$15 for the 20 long (just tank, filter and heater will be extra).
I'll drain the other 2 20 high's after I get back from school so those will be available for pickup this weekend. Both of those are reserved for jmoore.
I also have some red snakeskin guppies for sale (http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23676) and some 1" F1 amatitlania siquia "tempisque". $25 for my colony of red snakeskin guppies (click on link for more info on those guys) and $15 for 6 siquia.
Thanks!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Do you need the tank picked up before the holiday party? I was hoping to pick up some sponge filters too, so I was planning to do that after you had most of the tanks broken down.