• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB 180-210g aquarium

Gyarados

Members
I've finally set aside a chunk of cash to upgrade my 90g, I'm guessing this search won't be easy but I'll start here.

Looking to buy a tank with at least a 6'x2' footprint, A 210 would be ideal. If you have a 240 or larger I'm certainly interested but I probably can't afford it, that seems to be where the price sky rockets.

1badmarine

I know someone that has a 220 with a furniture grade stand. They want $700 for it though. Not sure what your budget is.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Gyarados

Members
Oh man that hurts, that's a great deal and just barely out of my reach. I could stretch to $550 but I'm sure they're fairly firm at $700. Thanks though!

1badmarine

Oh man that hurts, that's a great deal and just barely out of my reach. I could stretch to $550 but I'm sure they're fairly firm at $700. Thanks though!

Yeah, just called to verify. It's a really nice tank. No Canopy, but the stand and tank are show quality

Gyarados

Members
Yeah, just called to verify. It's a really nice tank. No Canopy, but the stand and tank are show quality

Do you happen to know if its drilled or not?

And where it is located? I'll need to factor in the rental truck cost.

Can't believe I'm considering this, my girlfriend might murder me. I wish I could just buy the tank!

Last edited:

1badmarine

Do you happen to know if its drilled or not?

And where it is located? I'll need to factor in the rental truck cost.

Can't believe I'm considering this, my girlfriend might murder me. I wish I could just buy the tank!

No, it's not drilled. It's located in Lorton, VA. How far are you from there? I have a truck and might be able to help you move it.

Gyarados

Members
I'm north of baltimore in Owings Mills, looks to be about 1.5 hours away. It really is out of my budget right now. I'm going to wait another month and hope its still up for grabs. I should probably buy my school books first... haha

1badmarine

I'm north of baltimore in Owings Mills, looks to be about 1.5 hours away. It really is out of my budget right now. I'm going to wait another month and hope its still up for grabs. I should probably buy my school books first... haha

LOL yeah that might be a good thing

Cichlid Lips

Members
I know you want larger, but I just tore down a 125 acrylic to upgrade to a little taller 135.

I'd let it go for about 1/3rd the cost of new if there is any interest.

If not I'll get a thread up for it this weekend.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
If your deal falls through, Rasta Fish just posted a 6'x2'x2' 180 glass tank for sale in the marketplace.

Gyarados

Members
I never got the dimensions, more than likely it was 72x24x30 since glass 96x24x24 seem to be super uncommon. You should ask 1badmarine.