• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free fish

mab

Members
Free - to clear space for Peruvian altums.

Please help me out by giving these a good home.

4 or 5 large black angelfish - these were rescues. They were purchased at a PVAS auction - vendor was Frank.

2 large Festivum mirificus - wild caught 2010 on the Napo in Peru.

Would like them out this weekend so I can breakdown and redo the 120g. I'm in Reston, VA.

mab

Members
Lot's of interest. Can't do pickup today - 34th anniversary - dinner and movie out. Will have to be Saturday or Sunday. First come first served. Call first 7zero3-seven87-eight7fivefive.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Never mind then. Will be tied up all day tomorrow moving the club's stands and tanks.

Hopefully, some one with more free time - not enough free time to help out, but enough to run down to your place - will enjoy the angels.

Good stuff.

Never mind then. Will be tied up all day tomorrow moving the club's stands and tanks.

Hopefully, some one with more free time - not enough free time to help out, but enough to run down to your place - will enjoy the angels.

Good stuff.

LOL! You laid it on pretty thick

mab

Members

Good stuff.

I should have lots of extra Peruvian 'Altums' for sale starting in a couple weeks after they've gone thru quarantine. That's why I'm cleaning out the 120g.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Don't you mean Peruvian Scalare? There are NO altums in Peru.

Been there.

Ophelia77

Members
Peruvian Altum is the trade name - They are still Scalare but have the "notch" (called a nare) above their mouths like the altums do, while all other Scalare do not have this. Also, their stripes are a bit thinner, and average slightly larger than other Scalare.