• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Guess The Fisch Eggs

Yeah Caleb, I guess if you want to go onto another site that I posted this same question and give the answer that was posted there you are bound to get it right.
Too bad you copied and pasted the answer...it's a misspell.

Come on Caleb you know Bill hates that copy and paste stuff:D

fischfan13

Banned
Yea Caleb, that guy misspelled labidochromis :rolleyes: and you copied.

Now you have to set up a Maugly tank.

Yeah, but at least the guy on ECC who guessed it correctly was intelligent enough to put the answer together all on his own. :cool:

Caleb, you'll be out of my proverbial doghouse the day you finally come up here to an ECC Auction...and bring money, lots of it---Christine will be there too!

Charlutz

Members
Yeah, I got a bunch of people on ECC (about 60) all upset because I changed a rule in one of our contests. :p

Hey! I got bounced by that rule and I'm not upset. Only 59 people are mad at you! Was my own fault. I suspected you were changing the rules and so I quoted the post, rather than copying it so that I could see the html. I respected the sneakiness factor. I think I missed the bold face because the tags were in a preceding paragraph. My own fault for not being more careful. Besides, who gets mad at someone who is giving stuff away?!