• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

getting back into the swing of things-driftwood?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Hey guys! Many of you know the ups and downs that have been going on this summer for my family, for those who don't-here goes! My husband developed several extremely severe eye conditions, requiring many surgeries this summer including transplants and major retinal surgery. He is "on the mend", though far from out of the woods. Because of this, I had not gotten fish since end of April. Right now, i am in the process of rebuilding my stock list, and getting back into action! Slowly but surely, I hope to be at full steam by mid-September. He is back to work full-time as of this week, after a few months off. He won't go back to full duty for at least three more months, but things are improving.

I will not be able to be at the September meeting, as I am speaking at a couple clubs in Michigan. I do hope to do a driftwood order, and was wondering what sort of interest my CCA family had in such. Holler if you would be interested in me getting another pallet, potentially to bring to CatCon but available for pickup at my house before that, as well.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Hi, my friend, I am looking for small, branch pieces in the 12-18" range.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Great. Consider it ordered. Hopefully to the house in about a week :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I ordered "medium" sized show pieces, I have no idea what my supplier considers medium, but they are generally larger than I anticipate, LOL

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Nice to have you back, Rachel, and to hear Chris is improving.

I'm in for some pieces for several 20 longs.

Blaise

JasonC

Members
ROAD TRIP!!!!

Seriously though, will be looking for stuff for a 40B and a 75 soon.

Great to see you back!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Great! Thanks for the support, guys. I have really, REALLy missed everyone. Any are welcome! we could bbq and make a day of it :)